Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Winecellar: Stage 5


The Defining Moment
winecellarstage5
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Number 62 I am twice thirty one, etched on a barrel of rum
2 A Roman number XII I'm the sum of three fours near the tip of a handle; an Italian number in the glow of three candles
3 A Dog Neighboring two many-legged dwellers of seas, I'm a pet often bathed to eliminate fleas
4 An Axe A handle affixed to a tree-splitting blade, I mark what is built from the wood planks I've made
5 A Paw print I'm the mark where a quadruple-toed animal has stepped, etched just above 2 humps where water is kept
6 A barrel marked with a Tree On this wooden surface I'm an emerald scrawl, if I were real I'd be decorated with glittering balls
7 An Image of death A mark on what's likely the deadliest brew, I come for a visit when your life is through
8 A barrel marked with an Elephant Etched on a barrel, below MVC I'm what's left if you take away nine, six and three
9 A Sheep stone Oft sheared to make clothing for cold winter nights, I'm an animal with an oragne root in my sights
10 A Clover Your luck will improve when I am kept near; a plant with four leaves over an edible ear
11 A Goldfish stone Unusally dry, with two soles as my topper, I swim to the East of the long eared hopper
12 A Parrot I'm one of few animals likely to speak; near a pearl revealed, I'm what has a beak
13 A Treasure Chest Upon lifting my lid, my value's revealed, but without a key I shall not be unsealed
14 A Letter 'W' On the ceiling support, I'm an M upside down, what's opposite East and the 2 V;s in town
15 A Lady bug stone Between body and feet of a creature who pecks, my red shell is coated in many black specks
16 A Leaf stone A collector of sun, I'm at home on a branch; an etch below what cowboys ride on a ranch
17 A Rose I'm given in twelves as a pretty surprise; I'm what is red above twenty-six, an x and three I's
18 A Star fish Stone I hail from seas, a small beast with five legs; my square touches that of a creature who begs
19 A Bird's feet stone I'm a set of two prints which totals six digits, most likely left by an avain midget
20 A Strawberry I'm a red bit of food coated in many seeds, neighhoring a creator of opalescent beads

No comments: