Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Attic: Stage 5


The Defining Moment
atticstage5
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A painting of a king A colorful likeness of a man of great power, I watch all the people from upon a stone tower
2 A pot with flowers I'm the ceramic spot where ten petals reside, flourishing well while the others have died
3 A broom I'm much like a taxi, but covered in bristles, arriving right quickly whenever a witch whistles
4 A mirror When you wonder if your appearance is lacking, I'll show you your face, plus additional cracking
5 A diary All of the secrets you wouldn't tell a friend, are written within me upon each day's end
6 A stone bust Sadly I'll always be part of a man, for sculpting my body wasn't in the plan
7 A distraught Maria By expressions you'd see me mourn, and yet I have a baby soon to be born
8 A candleabra I may light your way, with only one catch; before I can brighten, you'll first need a match
9 A nurse by the bed side I hold her arms and assure her with card, for I can see the woman is already quite scared
10 A key When encounering doors, retrieve me from your pocket, unless it sppears you'd forgotten to lock it
11 A book volume M-S I'm a great place to search, when past attempts have failed, when searching for tales of monkeys or snails
12 A nurse standing Holding a folded clean cloth at my wrist, I pray for the lady as I wait to assist
13 A green dress stitched with animals If not dressed in my, but any other gown, you wouldn't see animals when you look down
14 2 Teddy bears We're the attic's most cuddly, comforting pair, perfect for two twins to nightly when scared
15 A locket Hung from a chain, inside me's a place, to keep a small picture of a loved one's face

No comments: