Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Hallway: Stage 6


Childhood Silenced
hallwaystage6
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A pair of lips I'm oft made up in red before planting a kiss; if you look where you'd walk, I'm a mounth you can't miss
2 A whale I'm the most massive mammal 'midst tiled display; singing songs below surface, 'bove surface I spray
3 A flock of Sheeps You'll find one of us naked for each purchased sweater, so count yourself lucky; count us to sleep better
4 A lightening bolt A neighbor to jewel, a sum and a shoe, I'm what flashes when the skies are more stormy than blue
5 A leaf and acorn We're a tree's fallen solar collector and seed, the latter on which squirrels readily feed
6 A face up open book While most like me are closed, I'm a volume unsealed; with both covers to ground, I've two pages revealed
7 A school of fish Though gathered in school, we're here not to learn; we group for defense where the deep waters churn
8 A figure 8 A pair of loops made of continuous line, I'm a double of four and one lesser than nine
9 A cobra tile I'm a hisser with teeth more like venomous spikes; though I'd likely fear you, for I'm prone to shoe strikes
10 A sun I'm what's seen in the heavens by day bringing light, found here beneath feet, any time, noon or night
11 A little dipper A familiar formation of stars numbering seven, I'm found here on the ground or outside in the heavens
12 An envelope I'm sent once I've letters sealed tightly inside, and after adequate postage applied
13 A book marked with a crescent moon I'm marked with what through the wee hours shines bringt; next to volume marked three, I'm a story of night
14 A roman numeral IV I'm of two letters made, though my meaning is four; I'd be found before V or near stars on the floor
15 A horse shoe I'm an iron vowel found beneath reacehorses' feet cusioning hoof with each galloping beat
16 A hand print I've five digits spread, fixed to palm of a man; you'll spy my low five if near lips do you scan
17 A letter 'K' The beginning of king and the ending of ark, on the floor I'm a lone alphabetical mark
18 A scroll of text In language with which today few are acquainted, I'm words not on paper, but rolled paper painted
19 A bird facing a piano keys I'm a flier o'er entryway marked with a tree; the one with best view of each black and white key
20 A football I'm an inlay near checks and a fiery sun; a leathery sphere to be passed, kicked or run

No comments: