Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Servant: Stage 7


Glimpse of Greatness
servantstage7
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Triangular patchI point three directions and have just three sides; warmth is what I'm affixed to provides
2 A Knife in a wallWere I used against man, someone ought have been jailed, but it's merely a wooden wall that I've assailed
3 A Plate and utensilesOnce we've been used, we're best washed in the sink; if left soiled by meals, we soon start to stink
4 An Unknown WomanI'm someone who'll never be addressed as mister; it's not the right word for a mother or sister
5 Eggs in the nestWith our mother returns, she will keep our shells warm; until then, we're exposed to the oncoming storm
6 A Lantern with musical notesWhen darkness has come, I allow you to see; upon me's a sign which could mean A though G
7 A NecklaceThat I'm of great value, there is little doubt; I'd be safest 'round necks, and not left lying out
8 A Broken bottleEver since falling and breaking my neck, I'm indeed much less 'winey', although I'm a wreck
9 A March CalendarYou'll see many days when I'm set in your sights; within me you'll find I have thirty-one night
10 Cans of foodWith each passing year, we'd still make a fine meal; we're immortal morels kept under tin seal
11An AxeI'm a reason why cedars may lay on their sides, and when I was last swung, someone died
12 A Mouse with a coinThough my personal wealth is a tiny amount, I'm the rodent who most needs a bank account
13 A NewspaperA periodical purchased for a just a few cents, I keep all up to date with the local events
14 A Bottle of soapI'm an excellent cure for your hands' hygiene troubles, destroying their dirt with a billion bubbles
15 A Set of ScalesMy pans either tip to the right or the left, depending upon which one holds the host heft
16A Teddy bearI'm a clone of what often gives campers a scare; a child's companion with fuzzy brown hair
17 A Pair of GlassesWhile a lens upon a cornea may be preferred, I'd do well to assist when the world seems blurred
18 A Hand print on the wallI'm the one lonely palm upon paper of green; whoever created me wasn't too clean
19 A Pair of BootsWe're a duo with tongues and we're laced though our eyes; not meant for a child we are definitely adult sized
20 A BucketI assist with a drip, but I'm no match for a pour; when I fill to the top, water spills to the floor

No comments: