Game list-Jump menu

30 Oct 2008

Ruined Temple: stage 2


Ruined Temple: Stage 2 only
ruintemple2only
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Heavenly headdressThe headdress fabled to be dropped from heaven, I am composed of diving quills numbering eleven
2 Chi'tole King's personal GuardEven in the most sacred ground I have the right to bear for my sole duty in life is to keep the king out of harm
3 A Despondent WorriorI covered my face to hide the tears, for I fear my family won't survive another year
4 An elephant tatooI see many animals and rarely get roused, but I'll jump in shock when spotting a mouse
5 The Shadow WorriorAmong these men I am a master spy, I cloak well behind trees and am aided my my Corvus guide
6 Cloth of JudgmentThe lie one holds cannot hide, for I see all with my multiple eyes
7 A Covetous SoliderYou eye the man squarely in this room, soon he'll be a traitor and lead them all to doom
8 The King's MessengerI come to bring a message in these dire times, after trekking great distance and through endless mountainous climb
9 carving of the SpiritYet my countenance may bring about fear, I help uphold this temple for countless years
10 An Amulet of ImmortalsMany great jewelries adorn the majestic king, unlike others I am composed of feather white wings

No comments: