Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Armory: stage 5-8-12-18


Armory: Stage 5, 8, 12, 18
armory5+8+12+18
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A FishFound in a stream or in babbling brook, I'm a scaly dinner you'd capture by hook
2 A Flower PotOur faces exposed to the sun open wide, residents of garden not out but inside
3 A Spinning WheelNot by hand, but by spindle and flyer instead, do I automate twisting of fiber to thread
4 Sword with Red handleThe swordsman gazes at the weapons in flood, he chooses one with a handle that matches enemy's blood
5 A ClubI resemble a clover with color opposite a child's blush, but group five of us and you'd get a flush
6 A BullhornI'm an open cone carried by ones leading cheer, boosting their yells for the whold crowd to hear
7 A HeartA sign seen in hold 'em before the game ends, I represent caring for family and friends
8 A Broken Wagon WheelA past tense of speak's what I'm missing in slew; broken from wagon I've left it askew
9 A Porcelain DollWith rosy red cheeks and my hair in a curl. I'm a frilly gowned porcelain pal for a girl
10 A stone BustI'm an artist's stone likenss of a lady most fair, but only show what lies twixt collar and hair
11A Fire ExtinguisherAfter raging inferno I'm showered with praise, for I discharge a mixture to dampen the blaze
12 A SpadeI'm seen upon table while placing a bet, my name like procedure performed upon pet
13 A Steel HammerThe steel weapons on the wall is quite a hefty price, unlike others I crush but don't slice
14 an Alarm clockIn morning at sunrise I'll rouse you from sleep, triggering bell at set time that I keep
15 A plastic clothe HangerUpon closet's bar it's a shirt that I'd hold, as I'd free it from wrinkles created by fold
16An Assortment of CoinsWe're shining discs minted in values which range, named pennies in piles or small chunks of change
17 A shield with a crossed emblemYou'll find me in gold on a tool to protect, a religions known symbol where lines intersect
18 An Oil CanShould you come upon hinges oft given to squeak, use me if it's making them silent you seek
19 A bottle of Wine

I'm a spirited bottle thought classier than beer, with value determined by origin and year

20 A Grind stoneIn an armaments room I'm a critical station, for I sharpen the swords by a stone disc's rotation
21A pair of Eyeglasseson bridge of the nose I keep vision clear, ensuring eye's focus on all far or near
22An AnvilBetween me and hammer the weapons are made; I'm a flat iron surface for pounding a blade
23A Step LadderAssembled from plank and opened to stand, I'm climbed to fetch out of reach items by hand
24A Vaccum CleanerI serve function of broom but to greater degree, electrically gathering dust and debris
25A Pair of Film ReelsOne of us gathers what other's expelled; we're that on which capture of motion is held
26A pair of NunchucksA short pair of sticks well connected by chain, by ninja we're swung to inflict bruising pain
27A DiamondThat I'm seen upon cards would be rightly supposed, or on ring of girl with a marriage proposal
28A CandlestcikIn past lighting rooms have I taken my turn, a pre-power brightener that shrinks as it burns
29A cowboy bootBest paired with hat and chaps o'er blue pants, my spur clinks the floor in a country line dance
30A red bull ShieldI'm painted in color toward which I would rush, a beast upon surface to block weapon's crush
31A Powder KegI hold what blasts bullets when fueled by fire, in bulky amounts that an army'd require
32A MaskWith deep furrowed brow painted pink as a rose, I cover the face as I lengthen the nose
33A band leader's hatIn marching parade with baton in his hand, I rest upon top as he's leading the hand
34A paper scrollI act as a book but my model is old, upon me the words you might read once unrolled
35A Peace signI drawn upon item oft used in a war, but ending all battle is what I stand for
36A blue UrnA vessel in color of dusty gray sky, I'm home to the people made ash when they die
37A BellI've a clapper for striking in hollowed out drum, once used as signal for diners to come
38A Blowing TrophyIn pastime involving the toppling of pin, I'm rightfully handed to any who win
39A LanternWhen needing contrivance for lighting your way, by kerosene fuel I keep darkness at bay
40A Magnifying GlassSpied through by eyes I shall amplify view, a tool of detectives in search of a clue
41A pair of ice tongsSaving digits from cold by my carrying pinch, I lift icy blocks measuring foot and not inch
42An arrow quiverI'm perfectly built for the bow hunter's back, easing access to arrow and speeding attack
43A BookTransported in packs I keep students encumbered; my volumes are endless, my pages are numbered
44A beer SteinCovered in scenes as my handle holds true, I'm a tankard for keeping the reveler's brew
45A metal ClampBy use of my screw firmly twisted to right, I keep pieces together by pressing them tight
46A Pinic basketTo those eating lunch upon blankets outside, prepared and packed meals is what I provide
47A basket of fire woodsWe're portions of forest chopped short by an axe, a fuel here kept within basket in stacks
48An IronMy flat weighted bottom will keep clothing neat, smoothing with steam and electrical heat
49A WrenchHandle in curve I grip by my C's, my torque twisting bolt with unparalledled ease
50A sharkAs you move about waves I am lurking beneath, a dangerous swimmer with infamous teeth
51A powder hornBy musketeer carried for fueling shot, I funnel gun's granules right on the spot
52A Golf ClubMy soft handled grip leads to orb striking edge, the whole given name such as iron or wedge
53A cracked potWhile walking from river my carrier tripped, and dropped me to floor where my fragile edge chipped
54A trophy cupWith handles and base to ensure I'll not spill, I'm given to squads with the greatest of skill
55A drumCreating a rhythm by pound and by tap, I'm known as a snare but not as a trap
56A wall clockAffixed to room's limit my pendulum swings, pacing day's cycle with hourly rings
57A TubaPowered by air passed from lung and through face, in sections of brass may I act as the bass
58A pair of scissorsIn hands of barber who'd wield me with care, you'd leave him with shorter and stylish hair

No comments: