Game list-Jump menu

18 Oct 2008

Courtyard: Stage 9


All is Lost
courtyardstage9
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Gargoyle with a missing hornI'm the incomplete bulk of a perched bovine beast; while my twin has two points, I'm the one with the least
2 A Bird house marked with an 8Upon one of four walls, I've a set of two doors, surrounded by what is the sum of two fours
3 A Vase with a night time designI'm home to a shrub and a homage to night, covered in clones of a late hour's light
4 A Poisionous MushroomThat I'd best be avoided is to be assumed, for I kill when my poisonous cap is consumed
5 A Lone Black bird in a treeDesperately lonely while seated on bark, I long for my friends, one of light, three of dark
6 A Footprint on the StepsThat a path is well worn, I'm an obvious clue; I'm a track left behind by a man with no shoe
7 The Carved letter 'N'I fill in the space between M and O; found on a compass with S straight below
8 2 Rabbits in the hutchAfter days behind bars, we'll soon flee with great speed; we're a mother and babe unintentionally freed
9 A Cherub StatueClinging to arch I'm a heavenly sight; one bearing stone flappers too heavy for flight
10 A Vase with a SUN designRegardless of time or of inclement weather, the sun's shining rays are upon me forever
11An Eye on the stepsI'm the focusing end of four symbols in line, the source of a tear and a watching design
12 A Roman numeral VIII'm a few shy of X and two over V; the Roman result of a four mixed with three
13 A TelescopeStrengthening eyes for the nighttime's duration, I'm a master of Mercury's magnification
14 A Menacing birdhouseI'm a cardinal's nest in a monstrous disguise, baring my teeth as birds pass through my eyes
15 A Gargolye holding a bouquetI've a wonderful fragrance, quite near to my nose, for within my own hands, is where a frest bouquet grows
16A Snake atop on gazeboI've slithered my way onto vine covered heights, a safe distance away from all who'd fear my bites
17 A Star on the stepsIn the darkest of hours, through heavens I shoot; a third step's design oft passed over by boot
18 A Planter with a key designWhile I'm perfect for planting a blossoming patch my decor is ideal for unsealing a latch
19 A Rabbit watching the SunsetResting on rail as the sun disappears, I wiggle a nose below two standing ears
20 2 huddle RabbitsWe're a nestling set of two hares in a stack; one laying at rest with another on back

No comments: