Game list-Jump menu

18 Oct 2008

Portrait Room: Stage 9


All is Lost
portraitroomstage9
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Woman holding a mask I've gathered masks as I've grown old; one golden face is what I hold
2 A Man with a monocle I'm a gentleman of upper class, with one lone eye behind round glass
3 A Painter Upon my board mixed colors stand; you'd find a brush in my unseenhand
4 A Dog Under glow of the moon, I'm a being with bark; a pet who oft pants, beneath master's knee I am parked
5 A Woman reading a book With ribbon tied about my neck, across a page my two eyes trek
6 A Stitched Fox design I'm a cunning orange critter with a long bushy tail; I'm stitched where you'd sit, when your weary feet fail
7 Two girls holing hands Side by side we stand; we are well dressed with a parasol in hand
8 A Red Ruby Pendant I'm the pricey charmed chain on a seam stitching maid; I shine at the neck amidst dresses displayed
9 A Gold mask I'm held in a hand and made of gold; when she puts me on, she will no longer look old
10 A Minstrel By plaing tunes I've gained my fame; from planks of tree they've made my frame
11 A Spider and web In a corner where one girl ans two girls meet, you'll find me and a net that I wove with eight feet
12 A Seamstress I make the gowns of girls' dreams, embrodidering details and stitching seams
13 A Woman in Fur I'm set to brave a winter storm, for I've clothes of fur to keep me warm
14 A boating man In water calm and hands on oar, into the mist I go from shore
15 A Stair case With me you will need not a free hand to climb; simply step your way up with one foot at a time
16 A White heart In the midst of a mane and two creatures in flight, I'm a sign of true love that has faded to white
17 A Spade Symbol I'm one of four symbols a card draw would bring but here I'm found fixed to an opening ring
18 A woman with a lantern With lamp in hand and set alight, glow casts across my face in night
19 A Carrot I'm a delicious food bunnies would eat,not grown on land but stiched on seat
20 An Eye in the door I'm an all seeing sphere with a center of black; if you stare at the door, I'm the part that stares back

No comments: