Game list-Jump menu

18 Oct 2008

Experiment Lab: Stage 8


The Moonlight Sonatas
experimentlabstage8
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Double noteIn a four sided shape which share hue with bleached bones, I'm a symbol that represents musical tones
2 A Reflex HammerI'm a rubber triangle affixed to a stick; when I'm tapped on your knee, the response is a kick
3 A pair of SeahorsesWhy we're named for a galloping steed is quite clear, but no jockey could ride us without scuba gear
4 A Mounted Bull's HeadI'd happily charge crimson capes with a snort, had I not lost my head and wound up on point short
5 An Angry FaceI'm an uncanny likeness, not bad for a doodle, of some unknow gentleman's scowling noodle
6 A RulerWhen questioning distance of one foot or less, when I'm within reach, there's no need for a guess
7 A Book of Lab notesA hard bound collection of written notation, I keep jotted results of experimentation
8 A SyringeWhen a test upon plasma's what doctors require, I draw samples much like a tiny vampire
9 A RavenI'm a creature akin to but darker than dove; were I not stuffed, I'd soar high above
10 A Loose RatWhile my kin behind bars are securely confined, exploring the lab is what I've on my mind
11A pair of MiceI get rather cold in our iron barred dorn, so we huddle to gether and try to stay warm
12 A FrogWhile my brother's displayed like the fox and the bee, on a table of tools I'm still running free
13 A Preserved StarfishI'm the iconic shape of sun far away, plucked from the sea and preserved from decay
14 A TelephoneTo call a red engine, I'm what you'll require; calmly speak into me when the lab is on fire
15 A Yellow jar marked with fishesWe're gathered in a school, but not for a class; we swim on the surface of glazed painted glass
16A Burnt CandleAs short as I am, I'm of no use I'd guess; if relit I'd be gone in a minute or less
17 A Human Mind BookWithin my covers of pale crimson shade, I detail how thoughts and ideas are made
18 Spiders in JarWith thirty two legs among only four creatures, we're one of the lab's more unsettling features
19 A Chemical SpillI'm the toxic result of a careless mistake; a dangerous, miniature chemical lake
20 An Algebra BookComprised of bound paper and dressed up in gold, equations complex the secrets I hold

No comments: