Game list-Jump menu

30 Oct 2008

Ceremonial Platform: stage 1-2-6-17


Ceremonial Platform: Stage 1, 2, 6, 17
Ceremonail platform 1,2,6,17
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1A Crawling BeetleI climb this trunk in armor strong, three pair of legs, antenna long
2An Antique scaleWhen heavier weight's placed on my right, it lifts my left and proves its might
3A Hot air balloonSailing skies by fuel of air, my basket takes you anywhere
4A Climbing koalaIn trees down under I'm the chief, of gorging tasty eucalyptus leaf
5A unlit torchThrough darkness and fog I'd light your way, but it seems my fire isn't burning today
6A heartGrowing through cracks and entangling stone, I'll surely remind you of love you've been shown
7The moonDrifting through space in a field of stars, I'm the orbiting friend of a planet near Mars
8A Pirate's hookMy gleaming crook could best assist, should hands go missing at the wrist
9An oil canFrom oil filled bulb to dripping point, you'll need me when you grease a joint
10An Antique Candle stickWhen Jack must jump both nimble and quick, he'd leap my base and waxy wick
11A straw cowboy hatA Cowboys ride upon their horse, I'd ride the cowboy's head of course
12A crow barWhen given doors or crate to pry, I'm that on which you must rely
13A Buzzing BumblebeeI buzz and sting while flying past, in prisioners stripes with yellow cast
14A Sun & EyeA great orb of fire from miles away, illuminates earth while it wathces by day
15A paper scrollI'm sealed wording with no fold, tied by string on parchment rolled
16A set of walkies talkiesA message sent from far or near, if holdign half our pair you'll hear
17A Sports TrophyWhen victory comes, not loss or ties, I'll be the greatest sportsman's prize
18A Pair of GlassesI'll said your vision to some degree, if seeing sights while wearing me
19A KeyI'll shift the pins inside the hole, to pass locked threshold with no toll
20A nesting DuckAtop this arch, on stones they stacked, I've found a place to rest and quack
21A FlashlightWith batteries strong I'd glow most bright, my beam illuminating the empty night
22A MandolinBy plucking strings or strumming whole, I amplify notes with resonant hole
23An old WheelbarrowBy single wheel on wooden base, I move the dirt from place to place
24A rusty Scythewith wooden grip and bladed top, I'm used to mow and reap the crop
25A yellow ButterflyOnce caterpillar now to flight, my wings in hue of yellow bright
26A camper's BackpackUpon your back I'm always near, for carrying books or camping gear
27A bottle of PoisonAt very least I'd make you sick; consumed in bulk I'd kill you quick
28A Climbing Monkeywith primate tail through trees I'd swing, but now it's to an arch where I steadily cling
29A Blacksmit's anvilUpon my face the blacksmith's pound, to hammer metal flat from round
30A Treasure ChestFilled with jewelry, gems and cash, truly house a wealthy stash
31A Pair of DaggersWe're sharpened twins with handles round, crossed and driven through this ground
32A Green Tree SnakeI flicker my tongue as I slither through trees, a green rope of scales riding branches in breeze
33A HammerThrough prying pulls and mighty swings, my function is to nail things
34A Perching ParrotUpon a branch I'm perched by claw, with feathers red and squawking maw
35A ScorpionUpon this trunk I'm crawling thing, with claws to pinch and tail to sting
36A Charging BullSurely I'll charge upon seeing the red; it's your task to flee from the horns on my head
37A baseball GloveIf balls should pass plate without hit, I catch the pitch thrown curved or split
38A Broken JarI once carried water from the river 'cross land, but I cracked when I dropped from a most careless hand
39A ToucanI've ebon plumage and beak most strong, quite orange in shade and rather long
40A Boa constrictorI'm slithering soundly on ground where I lay, awaiting to strike and then strangle my prey
41A green IguanaI'm resting 'midst the trees and vines, a grassy beast of scales and spines
42A wooden RhinocerosA beast of wood I stand in plance, a mighty horn upon my face
43A PaintbrushWhen swept by hand my bristles fall and spread a tint upon a wall
44A Fish Shaped CloudOnce snared by a hook someone baited with files, who'd ever think I'd carry rain through the skies?
45A metal ThermosWhen walking paths through sun or storm, I'll keep your beverage cold or warm
46A Yellow JugI'm a golden jar with room to store assorted goods in hollowed core
47A pair of high heelsOn ladies feet on elegant night, we're adding inches to her height
48A Face in the treeThrough this wooden face, not as sense have I known; an anomaly formed in the bark as I 've grown
49An Open bookThey read from me in pior age, a passage on my open page
50A HeadstoneI stand in guard of buried bed, a crisscrossed stone to mark the dead

No comments: