Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Kitchen: Stage 6


Childhood Silenced
kitchenstage6
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Chicken legI'm a rotating piece of a fully grown chick; once walking, now roasting, while pierced by a stick
2 LemonsWith sugar and water we're off found in use; we're grated for zest and squeezed for our juice
3 A Rolling pinA batch of dough's thickness is what I combat; I'm the reason why gingerbread men are so flat
4 A Bag of flourIn creating a cake, I'm a powdery must; a package of wheat finely ground into dust
5 An Image of fireThough the wall's not on me, I am upon the wall; were I real and spreading, red engines you'd call
6 A LizardI bear emeral scales which measure no weight; the chill of my blood's my most notable trait
7 EggsWe're fried in the morning and painted in spring; though we're birds when matured, not a song do we sing
8 A Lightening boltI'm a flash in the sky and a cloud's mighty zap; my arrival's succeeded by a thunderous clap
9 A Frowning faceI'm quite close to the pickle fish smelling most foul.which is likely the reason I constantly scowl
10 An Umbrellawhen the sky opens up, I shall too open wide; as the puddles appear, under me you may hide
11A Head of lettuceI don't see, speak or hear, though I'm know as a head; I'm often found below dressing or between meat and bread
12 A SpigotWhen my handle is twisted, I open much wider allowing a fast but precise flow of cider
13 A Book on BakingI'm what to review, If you need introduction, before you start bread, cake or cookie production
14 A Crossed spoon and foxWhittled from wood, we'd go well with a plate,but hanging high, forever crossed,is our fate
15 An EyeI'm closed in the night and I redden when tired; to see in 3D, two of me are required
16A Bottle of poisonLike the venom of snakes, my effect is the same; if a drink brings on death, my inclusion's to blame
17 A Smiling faceI'm a counternance lableing preserves well contained; of the jar-marking muges, I'm the one who's least pained
18 Ears of CornIn theaters, our popping's what everyone hears, but we hear it not; we're the wrong type of ears
19 Half of an AppleI found in some trees by the dozens or more; the half of me shows a heart at my core
20 A Broken plateBy no helping of food should I ever be topped, for I'd fill it with shards now that I have been dropped

No comments: