Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Hidden Passage: Stage 6


Childhood Silenced

hiddenpassage1stage6

hiddenpassage2stage6

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A west facing white birdOn wings white as snow I fly to the west, searching the town for a new place to nest
2 A dragonflyI fly on four wings, but I breathe not a flame, though medieval monsters share part of my name
3 A starfishShaped like a distant fire twinkling in night, I dwell on the sea floor but produce no light
4 A snailSlow as molasses and small as a mouse, I leave slimy trails while carrying my house
5 A double bladed axe in the stone wallLike my tiny clone who's etched just below a candle burning bright, I could chop any log to my left or my right
6 A porcupineI'm a creature who needs to be petted with care, for I've defensive needles where others have hair
7 A fountainWith a pool that's filled with both water and change, a statue that spits, I'm a structure most strange
8 A heart candleholderFrom the core of an animal's chest I've been freed; now function's to fill a wax-stick holding need
9 A clock towerif the sky were missing its sun or its moon, Icould still tell you if it were midnight or noon
10 A castleOccupied by a ruler of inherited power, every corner of my four walls end in a stone tower
11A maceWith dozens of puncturing points on a sphere, on battlefiels ancient, I inspired fear
12 A blowing cloudThe fluffy white source of far-falling drips, i'm a face with a breeze passing right through my lips
13 A bird with a wormI was the earliest as I have found, for I'm carrying a tasty critte who lives below ground
14 A metal bootI was made in a blacksmith's forge ages ago; I'm a boot, but with steel in more than the toe
15 A frogA tadpole grown into its four legged forn, I sing in the swamps when the weather is warm
16A piece of chain mailThough no longer in style to wear shirts made of rings, I'd keep your skin free of sword-made dents and dings
17 A SharkI'm a sea dweller of undeniable might, for both fish and men live in fear of my bite
18 A piece of iron chest armorIn a swordfight I'd surely go well o'er a shirt, so neither your chest nor your shoulders are hurt
19 A weather vaneBuilt of an arrow and creature who crows, I show all who see me which way the wind blows
20 A round buildingI'm a towering structure with only one wall; viewed from above, I'd resemble a ball

No comments: