Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Remembrance: Stage 6


Childhood Silenced
remembrancestage6
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A bird on the chandelier A form on a hanging and brightening antique, I point to the bear with my long iron beak
2 A diamond ring Affixed to the side of where one who's passed lingers, I trully look best when encircling fingers
3 A greeting card I'm frequently sent when there's spirits to lift; a kind paper greeting oft paired with a gift
4 A square with 3 flowers While most squares on the wall bear their flowers in four, withing my four sides I bare three and no more
5 A burnt candle in the chandelier I'm now just a half of my previous height; the black at my tip shows I've spent time alight
6 A silve goblet Polished and gilded in metal most fine, I'm a shining and elegant holder of wine
7 A heart doily I'm a frilly white piece of shelf covering decor; You'll find at my center the shape of amore
8 An envelop You can send me away to far away place, as long a stamp is affixed to my face
9 A skull in the wallpaper I'm part of a pattern pink and green tones; where petals should be, I am cranial bones
10 A key I hang from what hangs from the high ceiling's center; a tool you may need for a door you'll soon enter
11 A candle's flame The hottest and brightest of spots in the room, I help to dispel the nearby cold and gloom
12 A squirrel design on a cello Etched into wood often crossed by a bow, I hoard nuts to last all through the winertime snow
13 A bouquet with a white rose Plucked from a thorned bush, we no longer grow; six blossoms of crimson, and a seventhe like snow
14 A violin with a heart I'm carved where a bow plays note on a string; a valentine's shape and a blood pumping things
15 A cracked cymbal In my disprepaired stat, I'm best fit for the trash; no longer well suited for a drum solo's crash
16 A bird with a bat's head I've long pointed ears and yet feathers beneath; a strange, cornered flier with blood sucking teeth
17 A mouse When found in your house, I'm an unwelcome guest; unless I'm a pet in a cage, I'm a pest
18 A traiangle A percussionist's metal and three sided pick, I ring out when my three side are stricken by stick
19 Piano keys With brass to my left and string to my ringht, I hold up the dead with my keys. black and white
20 A dagger On a burial box and afffixed to a hilt, I've a tiny blade know for the blood that It's spilt

No comments: