Game list-Jump menu

18 Oct 2008

Shrine: Stage 8


The Moonlight Sonatas

shrine1stage8

shrine2stage8

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Roman Numeral IVI'm made by the joining of a one and a five; one half of eight, found in the middle of 'dive'
2 A Man with a crownIt's obvious to all, by this hat that I own, that I am the lone frightful heir to the throne
3 A Demon with a TridentUsed not for fighting, but storage instead, the weapon I weild houses triplicate heads
4 A Demon sticking its tounge outA bratty green figure with an extended tongue, I'm a making a face children make when they're young
5 A Sun TattoI'm found amidst clouds when the skies aren't dark; where torso meets arm, I'm a permanent mark
6 A Moon NecklaceI'm a great cosmic sphere on an orbital trek, here partially shadowed and worn round the neck
7 A Bird with a keyLocked out of your house, you would then need to quest, until you found what I'm meaning to stash in my nest
8 A Water pouring AngleWhen you look to the sky, from where water has dripped, a possible source is from what I have tipped
9 A HouseI'm one story tall, and may be one deep; a structure where families play, eat, and sleep
10 A Demon with a hornWhile others bear horns, I alone have a few; one for playing and two of a different hue
11A Knight with a SpearThe warrior whose face the most well defended, I hold in my hand a staff that's point-ended
12 A Flock of BatsThe darker the sky, the more active we get; we're a flying, cave dwelling, nocturnal quarter
13 A Shield with a crossFrom a sword,it's a man that my surface protects; I'm marked by a tilted and uneven x
14 A DolphinAlthough I'm a mammal. the ocean's my home; I'm a swimmer upon what's supporting the dome
15 A Man with Golden ShieldI could easily stop any swung weapon's might, deflecting with metal in the hue of sun light
16A Bird on a piece of ArmorAfter hours of flight and in need of a rest, shining in silver, I perch on a vest
17 A Creature with a gold ear piercingAs I'm riding about, I may hear a light jingle, all because pierced gold and my listeners mingle
18 A Horse marked by a StarUpon my brown coat, right between my eyes, I'm marked by a twinkler that fills evening skies
19 A Knight's HelmetTopping a strong iron suit is my place; I cover not eyes,but the rest of the face
20 A Monster with Spikes on his backIn a complex maneuver I'd need to rehearse, I could strike with four points, If I rode in reverse

No comments: