Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Prison: stage 7-11-14


Prison: Stage 7, 11, 14
prison7-11-14
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Telephone A condemned one in fear on my ring shall await, for a word from official may stay his dark fate
2 A pipe wrench I'm a plumber's possession of specific type, an iron toothed gripper for tightening pipe
3 A High Voltage sign I'm a warning by bolt in a rubicund cone, a sign that accompanies scent of ozone
4 A water Faucet When needing a pail full of melted snow, my handle twists left to enable the flow
5 A painted Gauge With 'E' and 'F' I show contents of tank, and speed I display adds to racing car's rank
6 A red Wagon A lot to carry? Need not worry, throw them on my back if your're in such a hurry
7 A lounging Tiger I've a growl like a stomach and a talon's sharp claws, a carnivore built to enforce jungle's laws
8 A pair of crossed Spears Like a xylophone's cross we're a mount on the wall, points thrown by the tribe to make animals fall
9 A carving of a snake I'm a most striking creature with overlook view, entangling twin spheres of a bloody red hue
10 The Inverted golden Triangle I'm the bane of Bermuda and hexagon's slice, three golden and inverted angles precise
11 A Large metal Fork I'm a spoon's metal friend on a block's metal plate, perhaps used by a giant the last time he ate
12 A Life Preserver I'm a circle of life amidst salty sea's spray, an effort of rescue for one cast away
13 A letter 'T' On the third floor chipped between two jails, I'm at the end of 'start' and the beginning of 'tail'
14 A golden Crown I'm a circlet passed down to a king's male heir, a gold ring of points that surrounds royal hair
15 A Guillotine bucket A post-morten pillow for loosened head's rest, I catch cap of neck through which chopper's egressed
16 A pair of money bags That a bank's come up short is of criminal fault; we're dinero in duffels escaped from the vault
17 A basketball I'm shot for a one, two or three upon court; at buzzer I'm flung as a team's last resort
18 A painting Full Sun I fully appear when the night has gone by, radiant full circle of fire in the sky
19 An Arrow I'm the ammo of Cupid on diagonal quest, a sharp pointer facing betwixt north and west
20 A pair of crossed sai We're a tool of ninja in stealthy black suit, a crossing of points to mark deep buried loot
21 A Bicycle Upon my twin rollers, high speed would speed would you gain, front pushed by the other one's rotating chain
22 A letter 'U' In upside "you'll" see me, in 'u'nder I dwell; I'm a shape like a smile or the inverted bell
23 A Number '3' I'm the sum of a 12-9 in the rail, the number of men in a musketeer's tale
24 A cart of Firewood We're added to hearth when the temperature drops, a mountainous stack of the timber land's crops
25 A letter 'K' I'm the figure found leading and ending a 'kick'; without me a night could slay no dragon quick
26 A Guillotine's Blade To apex I'm raised with intention to drop; I terminally shorten one's height from the top
27 A number '8' A half of four fours I'm a numeral exact, a vertical column of two circles stacked
28 A Crescent Moon I'm a cookies new shape when you've taken a bite, an orbiting rock like a smile leaning right
29 A carving of a Snail I've a name often used to describe speed of mail. but a letter unlike me leaves no slimy trail
30 A Baseball I dwell about mound and fly home for a bit, then out my assailant on capture by mitt
31 A letter 'A' A letter in mail and a sixth of debate, I give a 4.0 to a child who's received me in straight
32 A carved Star I've 72 degrees in my point to point arcs, an artist's depiction of sky's shining sparks
33 A peace sign I sum thoughts of those who oppose warring nation, a protestor's sign from a past generation
34 A red shield I'm a ward in hue of the blood swords would draw, in medieval days gripped by a knight's empty paw
35 A wooden Stockage I'm a pair of oak jaws with depression for wrist; to bind on display is my functioning's gist
36 A Globe To reference the nation to which you are bound, counsult me, the most worldly spheroid around
37 A Hammer I'm a carpenter's partner in field of red; to say that I'm swung hits the nail on the head
38 A painted frog To give me a smooch you'd be tough to convince, but by royal girl's kiss I turn into a prince
39 A dumbbell If it's physical weakness you seek to surpass, when hoisted I add to your muscular mass
40 A black cat It's for mice and my owner's affection I yearn; in your path I'll make luck take unfortunate turn
41 A pair of clay pots Formations of argil once spun on a wheel, It's assortment of water or goods we conceal
42 An sideway figure 8 I'm a curvy formation of one endless line, a side ways fou twos and infinity's sign
43 A football I touch down like tornado I rightfully boast; I'm the skin of a pig often kicked betwixt post
44 A set of roman numberals An Italian collection with seven eyes first, we're well know to all who're numerically versed
45 A painting of a horned bird I'm a cryptozoological critter at large, a feathery freak with a bull's mighty charge
47 A wooden burning stove Just feed me some trees for a summer-like wave; with no gas or electri, much money you'll save
48 A Podium I stand before those who politick and teach, a keeper of motes during well rehearsed speech
49 A carved wave design I represent current at heaviest flow, my name shared with hand saying bye or hello
50 A painting of Pine tree In the years final month we're encircled by lights, three decorative firs topped by star on cold nights
51 A violin I'm clearly no arrow yet paired with a bow; to play me in solo would be apropos
52 A metal key design On each pocketed ring I'm a jingling stick, a design on the door which I'd open right quick
53 A carved stone fish I belong not in war yet I'm found in a tank; my baking 'neath sun makes the beaches smell rank
54 A Skull I'm noodle of prisoner who's paid highest price, what's left of a victim of guillotine's slice
55 A rising sun I'm a beautiful view upon set or on rise, a source of hot rays but at half normal size
56 A metal cage I'm a tool for retaining the criminal herds, an iron dome barrel and a home for the birds
57 A Treble clef I'm a symbol on staff indicating G's line, a curl amidst notes above stave with bass sign
58 A ball & Chain An ankle's iron bracelet and corpulent weight, I strongly encumber a prisoner's gait
59 A perching owl The most famous of all creatures hooting and wise, I'm a hunter in darkness by nocturnal eyes
60 A letter 'B' I'm twins in the abbey and absent from hand, a second to A's and the leader of band

No comments: