Game list-Jump menu

20 Oct 2008

Fireplace: Stage 10


His Memories Preserved

fireplace1stage10

fireplace2stage10

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Bunch of GrapesWe're picked from the vineyards when perfectly sweet, and fermented after we're mashed up by feet
2 A Carved lighting BoltIn a stormy sky, I'm what appears with a crash; here I'm paired with no cloud and dark unlike a flash
3 A RainbowI'm the meeting of water and light passing through, resulting in arches of every hue
4 A glowing AxeEspecially well suited for battle by night, a sharp edge juts both from my left and my right
5 A Pair of FeetOft snug and secure behind leather and laces, our presence is crucial for measuring paces
6 A Magnifying glassWhen an object's examined through my special glass, it'll surely appear to expand in its mass
7 A ChameleonI disappear easily into grass or stone, for I'm able to quickly alter my skin's tone
8 A HammerWhenever there are nails in need of a pound, or in need of a pry, I'm what needs to be found
9 A glowing WhaleOn a night out at sea, I'd be quite a surprise; a shining sea-mammal of enormous size
10 Elder Lady...It's clear, from the approaching howling sound, I'm a lady who may soon be eaten by hounds
11A WindwillTaking advantage of blowing air's power, I create a current or produce wheat flour
12 A Girl with an UmbrellaFor foul weather I'm prepped, as I watch the sunset, standing in pair with my galloping pet
13 A set of Card SymbolsEtched at the core of a metal-toothed ring, we're symbols playing card could possibly bring
14 A glowing MushroomI'm a spotty-capped growth giving off its own light, quite likely to kill you, should you take a bite
15 A glowing KeyI make nocturnal passage through doors worry-free; you've a flashlight and access when carrying me
16A Knife & ForkWe're a miniature trident crossed over a blade, only put into use when a meal's been made
17 A Spike BallI'm an item that's rounded and readily rolls, but to throw or catch me would fill one's hand with holes
18 A Stone OwlIf someone asked 'who', I am likely who spoke; a creature of night upo what carries smoke
19 A glowing Bull's eyeBy an archer without any nocturnal sight, my rings could be hit any hour of night
20 A Book marked with a birdUnder leafy-hued cover, protecting my pages, I've tales of birds to be reade through the ages

No comments: