Game list-Jump menu

20 Oct 2008

Hidden Passage: Stage 10


All is Lost

hiddenpassage1stage10

hiddenpassage2stage10

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 An OysterWhat I make, when I've eaten a small grain of sand, is fashionably strung on a neck circling strand
2 A CemetryI hold many residents of this fine town, but to see them in person, you'd need to dig down
3 A Pair of Cross daggerWe've two handle in stone, each affixed to a blade, marking a spot with the cross that we've made
4 An Axe CandleholderHolding what's made of the combs formed by bees, I'm a double edged object for toppling trees
5 A TurtleWhether swimming in oceans or plodding on beach, when in danger, I'll hide in my shell. out of reach
6 A Gold RingA gilded piece of jewelre married couples possess, I am found in front of the treasure chest
7 A FoxI wear an orange coat, though not unlike a dog, and sit a sI think about eating that hog
8 A Set of Door HandlesWherever there's a door, and you need to get in, we are the items you'd grasp and then partially spin
9 A BoatI travel the rivers, the oceans and more, but when not in use I'm tied up on the shore
10 A Pawn CandleholderI am a game piece much weaker than bishop or rook, I'm below energy meant to burn and cook
11A Shield on a TowerAffixed to a tower, in the air I'm suspended; a tool with which a knight's often defended
12 A CrabYou might eat my legs in a seafood buffet, for I'd no longer have claws to keep you a away
13 A Bow TieAround a gent's neck is my typical spot, where I'm carefully looped and then tied in a knot
14 An Arrow CandleholderI'm a sharp-pointed etch under flickering glow; a fast flying killer released by a bow
15 A Helmet with a 3 spikesI much like a trident that's worn on the head made not for offense but for defense instead
16A MoonI'm easy to find when the hour is dark; in a field of stars, I'm the enormous arc
17 A MilipedeI'm a creature with legs numbering not fours or twos; had I feet on each leg, I'd need hundreds of shoes
18 A Face in the stoneI'd rightly belong at the front of a head, but dwell amidst crumbling boulders instead
19 A JellyfishI'm not made of grapes, so my touch wouldn't stain, but a touch of my tentacles would cause you pain
20 A SUNBehind stormy clouds. I hide part of my face' I'm the closet of fires to be found out in space

No comments: