Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Riverside Cave: stage 2-5-7


Riverside Cave: stage 2, 5, 7
riversidecave2+5+7
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1An Air TunkOn backs of the divers while swimming deep seas, I provide them with air so they breathe as they please
2Shark TeethI'm the mouth of predator swimming the seas, with sharp points for chewing his prey with great ease
3A Sea monsterThat ever you'd sight me you never would guess, a mysterious being oft seen in loch ness
4A Pirate ShipWeathering the seas by sails on mast, you may hear my crew speak 'me mateys, avast!'
5A Bunch of BananasOf my bunch picked from tree you might make a meal; I've sweet tasty fruit beneath bright yellow peel
6A Conch shellI'm home to a mollusk but ne'er are we bound; He'll leave me behind when new dwelling's been found
7A Rubber DuckWhen given a squeeze you may hear me speak; my voice is no quack but an air powered squeak
8A wooden LadderTwo long slats and rungs all constructed of wood, I'll help you climb higher wherever I'm stood
9A copper UrnA small metal vase with emeral decor, I'm filled by the ashes of those who're no more
10A PelicanFor fish in the water I've taken up search; I spy past long beak upon high rocky perch
11A CoconutIf you're able to break through my hard brown fuzzy hide, You might eat the sweet core and milk found inside
12A SeahorseBeneath salty waters I swim and I play, but despite my apt name you'll not hear say neigh
13A SwordNot every man, just a great king alone, can remove my great blade buried deep in the stone
14A wooden RaftI'm an order of logs tightly tied up and lashed; Though I'd help you float dry, you're still oft to be splashed
15A pairs of OarsWhen traveling waters by crude raft or boat, just paddle with us and add speed to your float
16A DragonflyThough I breathe no fire in spite of my name, I'm able to fly on four wings all the same
17A BeaverA creature with flat tail and buck teeth I am; they come in most handy constructing each dam
18A diver's FlippersUpon diver's feet on an undersea route, I add power to kick as they're swimming about
19A Rose BouquetOnce grown from the dirt, upon dirt I'm now found, a memorial gift for one deep in the ground
20A TurtleI feel quite exposed when not hidden in shell, but I've popped my head out as I rest for a spell
21A Captain's HatI'm worn by a man on a sailing trip. but only the one who's in charge of the ship
22A Tropical FishIn schools I swim about waters most warm, a tropical catch in a rainbow-finned form
23A Fire PitWith flickering fire you've no need of lamp; add sparks to the kindling, I'll brighten the camp
24An AnchorWith my thick iron hooks buried deep in sea bed, a once drifting ship remains stable instead
25An Apple TreeStanding tall and facing the north, through my woody stems the apples springs forth
26A StarfishI'm perfectly ready to crawl or swim far, on five able legs in the shape of a star
27A ShovelFor making a hole I'm a tool you'd keep; I'll scoop up the dirt either shallow or deep
28A Grizzly bearWith cubs do I dwell in my cave dark and deep, spending summers awake and each winter asleep
29The Idol's HeadThe current eroded this great titan's face; Havin lost its stone eye, we find gems in its place
30A horseI'm a galloping creature on trail or track, with saddle and cowboy or jockey on my back
31A Life preserverI may save a life if your action is swift; An overboard man would hold my ring to keep adrift
32A BuoyFastened by rope I resist current's flow, and mark hidden hazards in waters below
33Cave paintingsWe're tales of great beasts on the walls made of stone, etched centuries ago by an artist unknown
34A WolfI hunt through the midnight and sleep through the noon, a part of a pack oft to howl at the moon
35A PenguinI'll waddle or swim wherever I go, through icy cold waters and frosty white snow
36A green leafEach autumn I fall from the branch to the stream, but rather than brown I've preserved my bright green
37A Happy FaceEtched onto stone which the sizzling sun pached, I'm composed of a circle, two dots, and an arch
38A KettleWhen I get steamed up I'll whistle and clink; Over fire I warm the whold camp's food and drink
39A Climbing MonkeyWhether swinging from brances or climbing the trees, by my tail and legs I may go where I please
40A streaking CometStreaking through night with my dusty tail. I'm celestial body on an orbital trail
41A Diver's SnorkelWhen swimming in waters or diving below, my tube will ensure a most vital air flow
42Dinosaur BonesI'm the greatest of reptiles but well past my prime, encased in the eart and transported through time
43A mysterious GraveUpon battle's end the soliders have taken great loss, and buried them marked by a crude wooden cross
44A LobsterA swimming red creature with claws built to snap, I've luckily dodged every fisherman's trap
45A ChipmunkA small woodland creature with strips on my back, I feast upon nuts dressed in brown, white and black
46A white SwanI make on these waters an elegant sight, with my long graceful neck and my down of bright white
47A MermaidDeep in the water I splash and I splish, a beautiful lady with tail of fish
48A lobster TrapA lobster or two may dwell inside this crate, having found themselves trapped upon taking my bait
49A life JacketI'm valued attire on boats which the seas tossed and threw, a life-saver when worn by the overboard crew
50A diving helmetUnlike goggles I cover the whole diver's head; my windows grant view and he stays dry instead

No comments: