Game list-Jump menu

23 Oct 2008

Cloudy Peak: stage 14


Cloudy Peak: Stage 14
cloudpeak14only
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1A Stealthy worriorUnlike the others I'm painted in blue, I silently reach my target and stay out of view
2A Mother holding a childI'm nursing my child and tending the chattels, while praying for my husband to return safely from battle
3A Tall WorriorI hold the weapon over and back, stretching my body for tonight's attack
4A worrior SiblingsMy brother and I are in the princess' debt, we'll join the battle once the sun has set
5A young worriorI may be short but I'm skillful in the field, I thrust quickly with the spear and defend well with the shield
6A Withering TreeI contrast in colors in this very scene, easily marked in a sea of healthy green
72 ChildrenWe're a pair too young and small to join the fight, but we'll give our blessings to the warriors leaving here tonight
8A Pregnant MotherA mother of 3 and expecting a 4th, I wonder what the invaders are planning from the far north
9The Ambitious BoyI'm the youngling who wishes to join the elder's quest. unlike the others I'm the one fully dressed
10A guideI'm trained in this terrain and thus am a natural guide, my new role however is to always be by the princess' side

No comments: