Game list-Jump menu

14 Oct 2008

Portrait Room: Stage 2


Child Prodigy

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A stitched stocking I'm a leg covering salvaged by needle and thread, having not been discared, but mended instead
2 A Can of Paint I fill pallets with pigment as quick as a breeze, for I'm emptied by pouring instead of by squeeze
3 A Hat with a feather Long ago I enabled an animal's flight, but add inches now to a head covering's height
4 A Star Earring I'm a clone of what's twinkled in skies through the years; a dangler intended to decorate ears
5 A brush in an artist's hand Dipped into color and guided by hand, I'm outlining the head of a figure who stands
6 A painting of a conquistador I'm a conquering warrior set in a frame, wielding a blade as I stand before flame
7 An Artist's Pallet The Paints on my surface are easily combined, til they perfectly match what's in the artist's mind
8 A cat If I'm lost, there will be little cause for distress; my neckace bears my owner's name and address
9 A Painter's Initials Should one buy this portrait, they'll not be mislead; I'll show them it's clearly been painted by Fred
10 A Buckle I most frequently bind leather loops at the waist, but here I adorn what is typically laced
11 A moon in a window I'm a luminous arc, dwelling within a pane; a crescent carved deep in an entryway's grain
12 A Pink bow I'm stitched and made for a lady of noblesse, often adorn on hair but now I'm tied to a dress
13 A Pair of brushes Conveniently kept in a pouch at the hip, we're twins who're both topped by a paint pushing tip
14 An artist's case For the painting of portraits in places remote; I'm a convenient art supply carrying tote
15 An unfastened bottom hole I'm the place for what ought fill a fastening roll; amidst three which seal vest, I'm a lone empty hole

No comments: