Game list-Jump menu

9 Oct 2008

Theater: Stage 1


Composer's Prologue
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Spider Web On wordy doll, I'm a sticky nest; a place for an eight-legged critter's rest
2 A Puppet in blue shirt Though dolls can't speak, I surely can; I chat while held by a silent man
3 A Barrel of Apples of three like casks, I'm one that's filled; not empited out or sideways spilled
4 A heart shaped patch I'm a loving patch for mending holes, on cloth which hides actors in their roles
5 A mouse A rodent weighing less than ounce, I'd best avoid orange feline's pounce
6 A Can of Blue Paint I'm carried in a tin and a brush's best match, you'll find me useful when creating an ocean-hued patch
7 A bag of grain We're ingredients held by a woven sack, essential to make breads or healthy snacks
8 A Lion Shield I'm a knight's defense made for war; painted with the mightiest roar
9 An etched X Between emerald wolf and golden buck, I'am a cross etching to bring good luck
10 A Pirate's Hook With curve to catch and point to slice, I'm a captain's hand gone missing twice
11 A Bow and Arrow A weapon held by a man in red; pulled back and let loose at the monster's head
12 A Crate of Fish Within wooden crate we're grouped in three; a set of swimmers snatched from sea
13 A Wooden Bird Among the four I'm one unique; like two in hue, but with wings right of beak
14 A White star I'm the white-hued heavenly prop that is one of ten; hiding behind a monster that threatens men
15 A crescent Moon I'm an orbiting smile that's turned clockwise; a face without a nose, ears.or eyes
16 A Pirat's Hat Above the pegs and iron hooks, I sit on heads of sailing crooks
17 An Anchor Amidst the boat's unloaded freight, I'am a hook and an iron weight
18 A Viking with a helmet At monster's fore, in sailing pack. I'm horned and armed to lead the attack
19 A Diamond shaped patch I've hue of fire and points times four, stitched on fabric that opens like a door
20 A feather scarf I like emerald birds upon a string, circling necks with what's on a wing

No comments: