Game list-Jump menu

13 Oct 2008

Hallway: Stage 2


Child Prodigy
hallwaystage2
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Music SheetI've instructions upon me for playing a tune, so a player won't play notes too late or too soon
2 A Colony of BatsHunting by sonar and hanging fogether, we travel by wing though we haven't a feather
3 A Large RabbitThough the largest of three with the greatest of ears, I still dash to a hole when I sense danger is near
4 A Howling WolfI'm the howling form of a man turned to beast, under moonlight a pack hunter stalking fore feast
5 A Rabbit with a lopped earAmong three who would nibble on root veggies found, only my listeners point to both sky and to ground
6 A Book Numbered 9I'm a lone numbered volume without any mate, one who'd rightly be kept betwixt tomes ten and eight
7 A Glass BottleWhen corked I'd keep liquid for transport by hand, an incredible feat for what once was hot sand
8 An AxeI'm a tree chopper drawn on where many have stood; a stylized image of a tool to cut wood
9 A Piano BenchWhen a pianist's ready to entertain guests, I'm the comfortable spot where his deriere rests
10 A Hole in a treeIt's a bounty of nuts for the winter I hold; I'm a hollow made refuge for squirrels when cold
11A Large fishI watch from a distance my smaler kin's school; if judged by our size, I'm the finned one who'd rule
12 A Clay potA spherical keeper composed of formed clay, to the right of two tomes is where I'm stored away
13 A Fallen AppleSitting soundly in grass due to gravity's force, I am destined for stomach, though trees are my source
14 A Female deerTo escape hunter's sights. across fields I've fled; speed's my only defense without points on my head
15 A Chess BoardI'm a surface oft crossed by rook, pawn and khingt; a gaming board covered by squares black and white
16A JewelAs light refracts through circular me it sparkles and glows; I'm valuable stone to be found under toes
17 A Locked ChestKept upon shelf but not something you'd read, I'm in what a key's turned when it's treasure you need
18 A Leaning red bookI'm the one to stand out from the set of sixteen; like the others, I'm crimson, but left fo I lean
19 A Book with a Fish SymbolMy Spine would imply I hold undersea tales, for the tail on my binding is one with wet scales
20 A Face down open bookI'm an open collection of tale and lore, one that's currently readable only by floor

No comments: