Game list-Jump menu

13 Oct 2008

Hidden Passage: Stage 2



Child Prodigy

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A bowBuilt of a string and bent length of wood, I was used by the fellow know s Robin Hood
2 An OwlI perch in the midst of delicios red fruits; a nocturnal bird who's known best for its hoots
3 An unfinished buildingI'm a dwelling that's maybe been met by destruction, but it's possible that I'm still under construction
4 A round woden shieldI'm an item intended to block bladed steel, but I'd stand in quite well as a wood wagon's wheel
5 A Single bladed axeA handle of wood with one blade at my top, I kill in a battle or split wood with a chop
6 A spotted fishA guppy and I are clearly of relation, but my scales are unique, spotted like a Dalmatian
7 A skull candleholderHolding an item that's shrinking while brightening, I'm a head with no skin and a toothy grin that's frightening
8 A building lined with four treesBehind towering foliage I partially hide, for I've four giant plants growing at my south side
9 A Viking HelmetYou'd resemble a bull, were I worn on your head; I'm not a costume, but for defense instead
10 A pigPork chops and bacon, hot dogs and ham, are the part that comprise nearly all that I am
11A bridgeConnecting two roads, I'm an arched walking part, so no stroll will require you to take a bath
12 A monocleLike a pair of eye glasses, but split into two, I'm a singular lens for an eye to look through
13 A Swing on a treeOccupied by child, back and forth do I sway; I'm two ropes and a board hung from branches for play
14 A sword on a candleholdWhere a blue tower burns, I am hidden beneath; a sharp pointed weapon store in a knight's sheath
15 A parrotThat I would repeat what you'd say's a safe bet; I'm a creature best known as a pirate's perched pet
16A sword in a stone wallNestled in granite, twixt crossbow and axe, when a shield is raised I'm what likely attacks
17 A beehiveTo avoid many stings, you must part with your money, whenever you're craving a bit of my honey
18 A Treasure chestFound sunked deep on the floow of the sea, I've coins, gems and jewelry locked in me
19 A windmillIn the midst of great gusts is where I belong, for I function the best when the wind's blowing strong
20 A shield marked by a rabbitOver two weapons crossed, which knights use to impale, I'm blocker's decor with cotton ball tail

No comments: