Game list-Jump menu

14 Oct 2008

Courtyard: Stage 3


An Arranged Matrimony
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Dove I stand out quite well among critters with beaks; though my forn is the sami,my bright color's unique
2 A Heart on a rabbit What makes me unique is what hides in my hair' a soft, cuddly symbol of loving care
3 A Pierced heart A sign of romance with an arrow attacking,
I represent feelings that Francis is lacking
4 A Beehive I'm holding, within me, an insect-made treat, for all who crave something that's sticky and sweet
5 A Rabbit wachting a sunset Unlike my brothers I face the horizon, watching the clouds til the moon's finished risin
6 A Star I'm a shooting shape on which you may wish and hope; I'm found to an etched eye's left or through the telescope
7 The Carved letter N When I'm missing, a "barn" is merely a 'bar'; from an M or an O, my place is not far
8 A Light house I'm a holder of feathers and eggs by the score, while keeping sea vessels from striking the shore
9 A Pair of paint stitched with a moon and star In evening sky's where we would typically hover, but here we're shapes stitched in a fitted leg cover
10 A Gargoyle holding a flower I'm a monstrous statue intended to frighten, but holding a beautiful blossom to brighten
11 A Telescope I bring distant planets into focus without fail, so you can see stars in greater detail
12 Johann's Vest Sharing a trait with a poker game's hand, I dress up a suit, making Johann look grand
13 A Wave pattern on Isablle's dress I'm a favorite design of Johann's young daughter; an embroidered representation of water
14

Stitched animals on Isablle's dress

We'are like a parade of Zoo animals in line; not fit for a cage, we're a woven design
15 Foot Prints We're a left-behind traceable trail in cement; a set of tracks leading where somebody went

No comments: