Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Riverside Cave: stage 8


Riverside Cave: Stage 8 only
riversidecave8only
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 Bear Paw painting My valor in combat learned me this four digit paw, a symbol of justice and perseverance of the law
2 Princess Kisin I'm much weaker after days confined in a cell, but ready to take off once their footsteps dispel
3 A Commander I see a figure hiding behind that tree, I'll give him chase before he has a chance to flee
4 A Scout I focused on the far woods but saw no one in sight, to report their escape would put us in a very undesirable plight
5 the Indifferent Solider We're told they recently fled and shouldn't be far, but ask if I rather give them chase or stare at the stars
6 the Mayan Worrior I edge away from the tree and met the men's reaction, allowing the princess to flee while I provide meaningful distraction
7 A Search Dog To chase down the convicts is my very intent, although I can't see well I can track their scent
8 An Exceptional throwing Spear Forged from the sturdiest material made by man, I am identified by the knot of a crimson band
9 Diego Castanos My plan to escape has been prepared in haste, for my brethren now have given me chase
10 Wooden raft Created from wood and tied with woven strands, I am used to get the princess out of this dangerous land

No comments: