Game list-Jump menu

14 Oct 2008

Attic: Stage 2


Child Prodigy
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 Alarm Clock With both of my hands upon any set number; my clamoring bells bring an end to your slumber
2 A Telescope For the seeing of sights further into the distance, I'm what ot extend if your eyes need assistance
3 A book, Volume A-G I'm the first of four volumes, and most likely host, of articles detailing angles through ghosts
4 A Diary I'm a record of thoughts and events through the ages; a new day begins with each turn of my pages
5 A Broken Window Shattered to shards. I must quickly be mended, or else I may leak when good weather has ended
6 An Empty mouse trap If I were I reloaded with a cheesy scrap, I'd lure in the rodent and kill with a snap
7 A Broom The floors are renewed when I'am pushed side to side; with a spell cast updon me, I'm a witch's weird ride
8 A Set of hatched marks I'm a crude sort of calendar etched by a knife, where someone marked one dozen days of his life
9 A Heart on the mirror I'm the beat within chests and a sign of affection; I dwell amidst beautiful faces' reflections
10 A Vase with a floral design I'm where cut flowers' stems may upon water sip; were I dropped, all the flowers upon me may chip
11 An Arrow quiver I'm an arsenal strapped to the bow hunter's back, keeping arrows in reach when he's set to attack
12 A Bird's nest We're the triplicate children of a bluebird or crow, basking in the heat of a fire below
13 A Set of candles Set into gold, we're three towers of light, growing shorter with every hour we burn bright
14 A Book of music I ensure that pianists perform at their best, for I detail which key is the next to be pressed
15 A Green pig statue I ought have been pink, unless I'm mistaken, for it seems mighty odd to encounter green bacon
16 A Can of a green paint With a canvas and brush, I'm what all artists use; my color's a mixture of two other hues
17 An Hourglass I'm a clock with no gears, telling time not be hand; I simply mark hours with gravity and sand
18 A Rocking horse Ridden by childern, I tip forward and back, galloping to the end of an imagined track
19 A Miniature Piano To a baby Beethoven, I'm an in item most vital, for I'm what's to be played at his tiny recital
20 An Ice Skate When the temperature drops and the groun's full of flakes, I'm the footwear for speeding across frozen lakes

No comments: