Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Royal Burial Grounds: stage 6-8-11


Royal Burial Grounds: Stage 6, 8, 11
royalburialground6 8 11
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Gloden CloverI've four distinct leaves and am known to bring good luck, but unlike the pack my hue makes me quite a sitting duck
2 LipstickGiven a twist to expose my dark unscented tip, I'll add greater shimmer and color to lip
3 A Top HatI'm for fancy occasion not one could refute; with tails and cane I'd best top off a suit
4 A Winged SymbolA Symbol of power I resemble an eagle's wing, adorned only by the most powerful man, his majesty, the king
5 An Iron UrnI'm rounded black tower to hold one who's died, his ashen remains in my hollowed inside
6 A TelescopeExtend me to spy any view of afaar; my larger kin magnify sight beyond star
7 A piece of Princess's dressThe princes who ran though these woods made this mark; a small scrap of cloth hanging snagged on the bark
8 A blue BicycleRaced across roads or down steep mountain trail, my peddles propel me at speed without fail
9 A rusty MailboxCheck me on some days and you'll be distressed, for you'll find only bills inside stamped and address
10 A SaxophoneMy musical flanges shine golden and bright, playing solos in jazzy clubs all through the night
11A Paper LanternThough faced by a lady I've nothing to say; I'm a pulp derive portrait and lighting display
12 A Viking HelmetFrom Norse head I ascend sharply pointed and curved, a fierce piece of battle gear meant to unnerve
13 A Kneeling SoliderDefending this ground with my weapon in hand, I've stricken new pose unlike others who stand
14 A green LizardWhile I climb abut trunks looking grassy and bold, my scaly nature has my blood running cold
15 An Ace CardI'm often declared to be one hight or wild; I'm a pip upon paper, my resting spot's child
16A basket of ApplesI'm a weaved wooden carrier with many in tow, one poisoned for princess with skin white as snow
17 A Japanese swordDefending the land with our loyalty pledged, I'm a samuri's partner with cold steel edge
18 A Rolling pinI've two balance handles and center to spin, when pushed atop dough it'd vertically thin
19 A wrapped GiftWhen I'm crowned by a bow to make party disquise, my insides well hidden shall add to surpise
20 An antique RevolverWhen triggered my chamber revolves like a door, drawn at hight noon by cowboys to settle a score
21A jailor's Key RingsIt's on belt of a guard that I jingle like bells, a tool to keep miscreants sealed up in cells
22A King's HeaddressNot plucked from a bird but carved in the stones, I'm a feathery dress atop cranial bones
23An antique CameraIf you seek to sell movie stars' photos for cash, you'll need to be quick with my shutter and flash
24An AirplaneAs a piloted vessel I ride upon air, a metal finned capsule with wings in a pair
25A Hand MixerI beat without fists by the strength of my crank; for ingredient's mixture it's I you should thank
26A Mortar and PasteI've depression for grinding when pounded by stick, a pair made to pulverize medicines quick
27A FlamingoI've been given a name like an O set ablaze, my neck like a serpent, a lawn's ornament craze
28A ChariotI'm a great coloseum where warriors fight, I race rider 'bout track with my quick horse drawn might
29A judge's GavelHandled by justice in formal black gown, I'm cracked to the desk with his choice handed down
30A Tuning ForkWhen an orchestra tunes to play what Mozart wrote, they'll use my twin tines to find perfect A note
31A Stone necklaceAdorning the neck of a princess most fair, I'm a pendant of stone on a chain which she wears
32A hairy SpiderI've several eyes and a mount yet no nose, my home named like all found between a duck's toes
33A SlightshotI'm a band and an arm of tree branched in a Y; pulled back and released I throw rocks to bull's eye
34

The queen's bouquet

Through centuries gone since my queen's passed away, I've remained her most beautiful floral display
36A pieNamed on E longer than three point one four, I've a baked outer crust and warm filling galore
37A Wooden BarrelThey're easy to shoot if you fill me with fish, or monkeys for fun when 'er that's what you wish
38Knitting needles and yarnI make sock of soft cotton or sweater's wool itch, by using my pinpoints to pull stitch through stitch
39A carved shieldPierced by arrows and swords I sense I'm a goner, now an image of a shield is erected in my honor
40A NeckTieI hang from below chin and just above chest, knotted Windsor or half or what else fits suit best
41A Stone CrossI'm tough chiseled stone forming T over O, standing tall above ground to mark man deep below
42

A pile of Bones

At the time of my death, no burial occured; though my pieces remain I still lie uninterred
43A leather bagThat I'd carry possessions all surely would vouch; I'm the hide of a bovine made pocketed pouch
44A gold coinChoose my gold head or tail if you need to decide; I'll flip to the land, you'll go by my up-side
45A dartI'm found within tavern or similar joint, hitting eye of the bull with my board piercing point
46Easter EggsHidden by rabbit one day in the spring, if we hadn't been dyed it's the chickens we'd bring
47A butterflyI've appendages striped like a tiger on back, named like bread's topping, with its color plus black
48An antique TelephoneI'm a key talking tool of antique design, allowing for chat 'twixt to ends of a line
49A saddle shoeI'm missing a foot and also my twin, named for what's between horse and where rider has been
50A hand printDwelling at graveside and drawn to the land, I low-five the princess with one unarmed hand
51A wooden chestSealed inside me you'll find jewels and gold, for I store the found fortune for hoarders of old
52A waist clockI'm unlike a man, for I've hans on my face, but near a man's hand's where I'd be most in place
53A pesticide sprayerA push on my handle makes a poisonous spray, the kind to keep pests in your garden away
54A stone ObeliskI'd be seen on an Egypt or Washington trip, but with taller sloped sides and the same pyramid tip

No comments: