Game list-Jump menu

22 Oct 2008

Library: Stage 10


His Memories Preserved

Library1stage10

Library2stage10

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Lion tileI'm both king of the jungle and king of the floor; beneath walking feet is where all hear my roar
2 A Set of garden toolsWe're the keys to a gardener's removal of weeds; preparers of soil for the planting of seeds
3 A Lady with a fox maskAn anonymous lass you'll see high on the wall, I'm the foxiest lady attending the ball
4 A Book marked with an arrowI'm a requisite tome for an archer's supply, detailing tips for best hitting bull's eye
5 A Star on a windowsillIn the glow of my brethren twinkling lights, my points bask below broken panes through the nights
6 A Godlen HouseWithin my four golden walls not a grown man could hide; I've room only for miniature people inside
7 A crescent moon on the windowsillI circle the earth as I travel travel through space; on a sill near the shards is my new resting place
8 An Image of MountainsI'm a range not of numbers but earth piled to peak, capped by cold crystals, upon where shoes squeak
9 A Face-down open bookOf all volumes in reach, I'm the one you could close; what's said in my pages, the ground only knows
10 A Spider tileTo dress as a man, I'd need four pairs of shoes; when feasting, the juiciest flies would I choose
11A Face in a treeOn one of perches for creatures with braks, I'm a humanoid feature that sees, breathes and speaks
12 A Book with Bee StripsMy two color cover's my feature of note, for it strongl resembles a honeybee's coat
13 A Golden batIn flight and surrounding a picture which hanges, I'm a night loving creature with blood sucking fangs
14 2 PainistsThe ears of a surrounding crowd do we please, playing beautiful tunes through our pressin of keys
15 A Tiny Apply TreeFruit is picked from my branches, or ground should it fall; I grow not in dirt but up high on the wall
16A General in RedI'm one painted leader of two warring sides, but unlike my opponent, I've no hair that hides
17 An exclamation markI'm an emphatic ending and an inverted 'i'; a mark punctuating a most surprised cry
18 A Golden handI'm a right you would wave and a right you would hold, with five gripping digits in shimmering gold
19 A DiaryI'm an author's account of his daily affairs, sequentially dated for readers to share
20 A Chest of moneyWith buckles in pair, I'm a well secured stash; for it's clear that I keep someone's cash
21A Hat with a FeatherIn wind I once fluttered with each winged flap; now removed from a bluebird, I rest in a cap

No comments: