Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Entrance: Stage 7


Glimpse of Greatness
entrancestage7
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 An Etched letter 'R' Betweem a three-sided shape and a sign meaning three, I'm a letter in "trees" which precedes the two E's
2 A Number 7 Beneath wooden doors and above the hedge, I'm the number of signs on the uper step's edge
3 Two Dice We're tossed by a hand in a gambler's roll; our result would be pleasing if seven's the goal
4 A Stone Fish Water's key to my life, and I'm key to its flow; for the water I spit fills the pool below
5 An Etched eyes Betwixt twinkling points and what comes after "A", I watch over steps through the night and the day
6 An Agle on a Moon A lovely lady well equipped for flight, I rest on a arc which appears in the night
7 An upside down Triagle I'm three joined lines forming a shape everyone knows; I can be seen upside down pointing to the steps below
8 An 'E' in the brick On a compass's face I'm what's opposite west, but here on the wall I'm not shaped like the rest
9 An infinity loop A sign indicating an unending number, I'm much like an eight lying down for its slumer
10 A Coffee Cup Though placed where I'd easily tumble and break, my contents may well keep the window awake
11 A Raccon I'm masked like a bandit, but search not for cash; I'm a critter more likely to root through your trash
12 A bunch of stone Grapes We dwell in the midst of a stone buzzard's belly; oft paired up with peanuts once mashed into jelly
13 A bunch of stone Bananas At a bald figure's hip, we're a peelable bunch; three stone fruits our bearer may eat for his lunch
14 A Drinking Bird Finding the pool, I've paused for a sip, leaning over the edge while my talon feet grip
15 An Etched letter 'F' On a marble walkways, I'm a letter inlaid; upon a report card, a failing grade
16 A Rabbit If guests should arrive, away shall I dash; I'll return to my hole and my carrot-filled stash
17 2 Candles in a window We're best seen from outside as the night time draws near; two sticks which, with use, will quickly disappear
18 A Key, Hourglass and Skull We're a hanging stone trio who'll unlock your place, keep track of time and hide under your face
19 An etched Note On a staff, I may represent A thouth G; half of ten and a math symbol both neighbor me
20 A Frog In the shadow of statues, where the plants have grown deep, I'm green-skinned fly-eater who travels by leaps

No comments: