Game list-Jump menu

9 Oct 2008

Dressing Room: Stage 1


Composer's Prologue

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Red wig I'm a wig labeled four; only worn for a while; I allow for one's head to sport bright crimson style
2 A Cloth Hanger I dwell in a closet when dressed in a shirt; when stored on me clothes will stay free of wrinkles and dirt
3 A Globe On a pedestal golden, I'm Earth recreated; I display every country whenever I’m rotated
4 A sword in a stone Only by Arthur may I be removed; by this feat, his right to the throne will be proved
5 “Help” on the mirror I'm a smear o'er reflections and a victim's request; a sign of some peril which must be addressed
6 A Jester's hat On a court's clownish figure I jingle and ring; a costume for one entertaining a king
7 Robin Hood On a court's clownish figure I jingle and ring; a costume for one entertaining a king
8 A Yellow Feather I’m a yellow pluck from what children may find scary, for I could only come from a monstrous canary
9 A pirate's hat I complete an ensemble with peg leg and hook; a head-topper for those playing sea faring crooks
10 A Toy boat To traverse a river, I'm a doll's safest bet, but anything heavier would likely get wet
11 A bouquet with one pink flower We're a freshly picked five gently scenting the air; one of colorful pink and two ivory pairs
12 A Set of pillows The gentle supporters of night's dreaming heads, we're fluffy decor strewn about upon beds
13 A Pistol I’m drawn from the hip, held straight I'm aimed; to kill is the function for which I am famed
14 A Fruti Hat I’m a fashionable headdress grown mostly on trees; an accessory perfect for snacking with ease
15 A Crown A symbol of rulers from ages ago, I'd look best with a royal man's head just below
16 A Star Wand I'd be home in the hand of fairy in flight; casting her spells with my points shining bright
17 A Cowboy Boot You'd find me in pairs in a western saloon, or stepping ten paces in duels at high noon
18 A Black Cat You'll be down on your luck after I cross your path; when I swipe my claws, rats will feel my wrath
19 A Gray Wig I'm number eleven and right for the head, should a young actor want to look older instead
20 Sleeping Beauty Once cursed by witch, I have dreamt ever since and here I shall stay until smooched by a prince

No comments: