Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Rendezvous Point: stage 13-17


Rendezvous Point: Stage 13, 17
rendezvouspoint13-17
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A step ladderI'm two inverted V's with wide places for feet, scaled when there's greater height you must meet
2 A dollI'm a miniature woman with silk gown that flows; its color's a cross between cherries and snow
3 A hanging StockingI'm an article of clothing with one single hole; when hung by the naughty I'm filled up with coal
4 An Apple on the treeAmong eight growing spheres I'm the one most unique, for my color is rosy like cold nose or cheek
5 An Open BookI've bound parchment of an informative breed; an agape cover so any who pass me may read
6 A BatI'm the alternate form of a moster that bites, a blood sucking flapper that hunts through the nights
7 A Snowflake designI'm a crystallized drop of what falls from the eye; a frosty form fluttering from wintertime sky
8 A clothes hangerI'm dressed in a shirt and then hung by my hook, ensuring the clothes keep a wrinkle free look
9 An EyeI'm a feature of face to be focused or crossed; a lone spying sphere on a cloth wall embossed
10 2 red flagsWe're 2 crimson cloths gently flapping and flowing; we point in direction the cool breeze is blowing
11A GloveMy insides are full when I'm given a hand; for warming of digits I'll meet all demand
12 A BananaPicked from a bunch, I'm an ape's single serving; a popular, peelable fruit, golden and curving
13 A LionOn a yellow brick road, I'm a cowardly beast, but on African plans upon zebra I feast
14 A Pawn in the grassI'm a sign that a creature while walking has made; a muddy foot stamped among emerald blades
15 A Forked SpearI'm a long throwing stick launching hand would transmit; a weapon for hunting in two pointed split
16A horse shoeI'm a U made of iron that's tacked to the feet; a shield for hoof of a race jockey's seat
17 A paw printI'm an animal's hand in a golden hue stitched; a decorative paw on a cloth structure pitched
18 2 Corn stalksWe're a farmer's raised rows and a harvested crop; two tall narrow stalks with gold ears at the top
19 A Fire designI'm a sign on what's bound to the ground by a lash, a symbol of heat that turns wood into ash
20 A Question markI've a point under line like a twisting cyclone; an end to a statement with answer unknow
21A gnomeIn gardens and lawns I'm a jovial chap; a stone munchkin with whiskers and pointy red cap
22A dangling SpiderI've an octet of dark skinny arms without hand; a net weaving crawler who hangs by a strand
23A cameraIt's an image on celluloid rolls that I trap, capturing scenes with a flash and a snap
24A stacked leaf designWe grow above ground and to ground we fall back; 2 light catchers stitched in a gold doubled stack
25A pair of ShacklesI've 2 bracelets fixed by a looping chain band, restricting the distance twixt two entrapped hands
26A hand print designI'm a spreading of palm with 5 golden tips; an end to an arm, I'm an image that grips
27A lightning designStitched in the hue of the sunlight I'm found; a flash from the clouds striking what's on the ground
28A Treasure ChestI'm a strong wooden cube and half cylinder in stack, keeping gold for whose flag bears a skull upon black
29A backpackFrom books or camp's gear are my contents comprised; I'm a bag o'er your shoulder for sundry supplies
30A ShovelI'm what's held in the hand as the ditch diggers toil; a scoop on a stick for upturning the soil
31A painting of a TempleOf a structure immense I'm a well rendered clone; a portrait depicting a pyramid of stone
32A daggerI'm a miniature form what's thrusted and parried; a knight's trusty blade but more easily carried
33A palm tree designI'm a sign of tall plant growing up from the ground; a trunk topped with golden fronds spread in a round
34A Soccer BallI'm speckled with darkness and round like a hole; in fields I'm sent by the foot into goal
35A shooting starFrom the faraway depths of the cosmos I hail, a boulder of ice with a trailing dust tail
36A tree lizardIt's a high wooden arm that I by my claws hold; a leaf colored climber with blood running cold

No comments: