Game list-Jump menu

14 Oct 2008

Kitchen: Stage 3


Composer's Prologue
kitchenstage3
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Book marked with a tridentDrawn on the spine of where writing belongs, I'm Poseidon's scepter of three poking prongs
2 A Crossed sword and axeWe mark what's produced in the coopering trade; we're a handle and head over hilt and a blade
3 A Shield marked with a devil's faceI'm a saver of knights from the strike of a mace; most strikingly marked with a most hellish face
4 Slices of BreadWhen a tasty ham sandwich is what you desire, we're the wheat top and bottom your snack will require
5 A Slab of meatI'm a measure of muscle from bovine or swine; once cut and cooked, upon me you may dine
6 A Wine glassI'm a goblet upon a preserving glass case; a single serving of Merlot's rightful place
7 2 Carrots forming an 'X'We're the prey of a rabbit when out of its den, a letter in texts and a numeral ten
8 Rotting CarrotsWe're a pile of rusty root vegetables rottin; to eat us while fresh, someone's cleary forgotten
9 Hot CoalsBeneath roasting morsels we're lying about, the glowing remains of a fire died out
10 A Sack of SugarWe're granules well known to make teeth rot and hurt; found by the cup in the sweetest desserts
11Spilled milkI'm a cereal soaker made into a mess, for my glass has been handled with little finesse
12 A Cow skullI once was a home to the thoughts of a steer, until he decompsed on the desert frontier
13 An Lion emblemPainted in black, I'm the head of maned kings; a roarer on wooden planks bound by two rings
14 A Punch bowlA serving bowl named like the swing of a fist, I hold drinks for all upon a party's guest list
15 A SpiderAmidst decaying food, I would most likely thrive; when your dinner rots, my meals will soon arrive
16A MobWith me in your hands, you'll find spills are no match; I ably soak up almost any wet patch
17 A Cauldron marked with a bull's head.I'm a dual-horned mark on a boiler of brew; it's the cape-wielding matador that I oft pursue
18 A Wheel of cheeseI'm the meltable product of many milked herds; a roller resulting from pressing of curds
19 A Knife in a loaf of breadIt's clear that a victim may die by my thrust, but here I've not murdered; I've merely pierced crust
20 A Pair of haning SpicesWe're duo flavor enhancers supports by string; the two separate from four, used to give food more zing

No comments: