Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Temple Entrance: stage 10-16


Temple Entrance: Stage 10, 16
templeentrance10-16
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 An etched Sun High above the sky I'm only a clone, I provide no heat but am an engraving on stone
2 A Red Mushroom Among the 'fun guys' I'm quite a unique chap, for I'm the only one there to sport a red polka dot cap
3 A Wave Design I'm a fast moving portion of ocean or lak, splashing and roaring til on beahces I break
4 A Bird hole An entrance's home for feathered friends, constructed from woodpeckers' beaky end
5 A kneeling statue with a Bowl I'm a dish toting maiden who's kneeling low; on my lap a stone basin where white blossoms grow
6 A Lighting Bolt Shield I'm an object behind which a warrior can hide; by the look of my face I seem electrified
7 A Rain Cloud I'm a sky's gloomy bearer of important drops, for I top of the lakes and I irrigate crops
8 A fallen Log I'll be chopped and then burned in a fire to soot, for I've fallen to ground after rotting to root
9 A Roman numeral IV On the right of a ticking clock's face I appear, the number of seasons in every years
10 A Snake on a Statue's Arm I'm a length of green scales entangling limb, having slithered from ground, up to stone hand at whim
11 A Right facing Arrow If drawn on a string, when released would I fly, only traveling right as my twin passes by
12 A Sledgehammer I've a handle of wood by a metal weight crowned; a tool for pounding of stakes into ground
13 A Group of yellow Flowers At a spear carrier's base we're a yellow bouquet; gold blossoms arranged in their natural way
14 A Puma I'm the only one here to make an eye to eye, a yellow fur feline with spring-like thighs
15 A Snake head dress I'm a venomous crown to fill enemies with dread, my flickering tongue tasting air near forehead
16 A Book within me lies stories to read before bed; a collection of writings all covered in red
17 A Pineapple On a worrior tall with a snake above face, I'm the bearer of tropical juice at his base
18 A Hole in the ground I'll become a miniature lake when it rains; a place to hid treasure or bury remains
19 A Stone Flower Headdress I'm what they called a rocky floral helm, to wear me you'll be quite overwhelmed
20 A Raccoon I've a mask like a bandit when stealing bank's cash, but I'm more like seen around yards stealing trash
21 A crate of apples I'm a cube of wood planks with a fruit carrying feature; I've space to keep red gifts for more than one teacher
22 A crack on the Solider I'm not sad but my heart is broken, taken literally and not as a literary token
23 A Rabbit I've a wiggling nose and two ears in a V;no animal's more skilled at hopping than me
24 A leather bag Someone left a belonging with evidence inside, a durable container made of tanning hides
25 A rainbow I've red hues through violet with each its own row; only when the rain falls do my bright colors show
26 A cat on it's back I scratch and I bite and my litter is smelly, but I'm sure fun to pet on my soft fuzzy belly
27 A bird on a tree An emeral animal with great areial deft, unlike the others I face complete left
28 A face in the ground I'm a smiling likeness in dirt below feet, ensuring ground's able to see, smell and eat
29 A crescent moon I'm a signal in sky to mark morning for owls; a rock in cosmos at which a wolf howls
30 Flowers on a cap Of Ivory hue, we're a small floral pack, overgrown upon cloth which drapes over the back
31 A Snail I pace myself slowly and can hardly flee, the distance from my eyes create the letter "v"
32 A flower My kind blossoms in the local fields, but you'll find me hiding nearby a lightning shield
33 A bird statue With large beaks, feathered body and wings, I'm a ceremonial costume performed in fromt of kings
34 2 etched Diamond We're a pair of stones with a love guarantee, we're close neighbors yet angled ninety degree
35 A bulls' eye I've a circle that inside two outer rings sits, marking the best place for arrows to hit
36 A feather I'm a coating on creatures with beak or a bill; in olden days dipped in ink, used as a quill
37 Statue holding a ring My hands above head to loop of weight cling, offering to heavens a mightly stone ring
38 Ears of Corn We're a trio from stalks that provide golden grain, grown in Indian type and much sweeter strain
39 2 pecking birds My brother and I are enjoying the grainy feast, soon we'll be full and fly off east
40 A love engraving Two names surround this finely carved heart, a symbol for love that never departs

No comments: