Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Gilded Chamber: stage 9-12-15


Gilded Chamber: Stage 9, 15
gildedchamber9-12-15
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 An etch SUNTo brighten your day is my unfailing plan, a beacon above beaches for those seeking tan
2 A Paint brushIf emotion on canvas you wish to evoke, I set mood in paint with each colorful stroke
3 A statue of a woman holding a JugI carry a carrier of what falls in storm; I'm a figural carving of feminine form
4 An Artist's PalletIf a lack of right color's in need of quick fixing, I'm home to sepctrum of pigments for mixing
5 An etched Crescent MoonI'm a partially shadowed Earth-orbiter high, for my placement in room matches placement in sky
6 A Blue EggI'm unique in hue from two others I match, I match, a day-sky colored bird's shell soon to hatch
7 An etched of a PigMy meat's fried for breakfast, on bread eaten cold, I'm a squealing porker not pink but in gold
8 A statue of Crescen MoonI'm a lounge for a lady on orbiting rock, a space woman whittled from cellulose block
9 An etched Roman Numeral VA Letter inside an equal sign, I symbolize fourteen minus nine
10 An etched bulls eyeI'm a stacking of circles to which arrows flew, my center scored highest when point's aim was true
11A DolphinI'm glittering mammal on arch that glows, with blowing hole and bottled nose
12 A Pharaoh statueI'm a sovereign who hails from hot desert lands. at rest in a tomb rising high from the sands
13 A DragonI'm a serpentine creature with conflagrant breath, a scaly ensurer of knight's fiery death
14 A Policeman's BatonWith fighting crime I'm an enforcer's resource, for I quickly drop perpetrators by non-lethal force
15 A ButterflyI'm a golden hued flier with accent of black, a once inching crawler now winged on the black
16A wooden Tiki GodI'm a staple for whom collect kitschier styles, a souvenir god of south pacific isles
17 The letter 'R'I precede the lone 'tea' in an airline's snack cart, a sign always found at the center of 'art'
18 A Light PulbI grant sight by switch in the darkest of spots; the glow that I casts is determined by watts
19 A Movie awardI'm present with gathered performers at fest, a tribute awarded to stars acting best
20 A Pink BottleI'm a fifth of five vials with liquide within, the oddest of all for I haven't a twin
21An open TrunkWithin me your valubles' safety's assured, yet my lid lock's been carelessly left unsecured
22An orange CatI'm a target of dogs and a chaser of mice, to live through all threat my nine lives should suffice
23An etched SwordI shine out of scabbard in full golden dress, a brave battler's word when preceded by S
24A Marble BustI'm a figure of woman with on arms or hand, a left-looking portrait on marbleized stand
25An etched ClockI've hands and a face, yet I'm nothing alive, forever announcing the hour's just past five
26A LetterI'm a folding of paper with plenty to say, an advert or message delivered each day
27An etched of a PistolI'm drawn in this chamber and also from hip, a deadly dispatcher with hammer and grip
28An etched pair of handprintsI'm a right and a left with my ten digits spread, a gripping pair perfect for scratching your head
29An etching of 2 trianglesI've three angled points and three even sides; at my center you'll find where my smaller twin hides
30A basket of green applesBy the hue of my flesh you might judge me unripe, yet I'm just like a red one but a different type
31A basket of red applesI'm a sweet scarlet snack with dark seeded core, a pile once picked now in emerald store
32A Party HatOn a birth date or new year I'm a celebrant's lid; while the candles top cake I'm atop every kid
33An etching of a BirdI was born by an artist and not by egg's hatch; I'm a feathery flapper depicted in scratch
34An etched BullI'm the masculine partner to milk-giving cattle, a horned and ringed creature that matadors battle
35An ecthed arrowI'm a sharpened shooter drawn by string, oft aimed at a bulls-eye's inner ring
36A pair of glassesI'm a most welcome end to all far sighted plight, for I fix errant focus by spheres which grant better sight
37An etched of a Flower

with sunlight and water I'd rise from the ground, 'twixt square and trangle I'm sure to be found

38an etched bow tieIt's a formal enhancement to suit I provide, my center in knot with a loop on each side
39A wooden FrogI'm a green lacquered leape who's taken a seat, here to stay for I'm wooden and short by two feet
40A letter 'N'I stand above S on a compasses' face; in name and in number I hold the first place
41An etched of a pine treeI'm decor to make holiday spirits increase, a golden depictio of the woods' basic piece
42A letter 'Z'I'm the twins in a 'buzzard' and within zoos I hide, an alternate meaning for N on its side
43A CactusIn the kingdom of flora I'm the one with most spine; while most wilt in desert I'm thriving just fine
44An etched StarI'm the lead of a film or a televised show, a bright cosmic twinkle that makes night time glow
45Etched of 4 WavesI'm an image oft seen upon tide's highest spike, assailing the shore with a quadruple strike
46An etched sawI split all the long boards when building a home, a zig-zagged wood cutter adorning the dome
47A wooden birdIt's for skittering prey that my watchful eyes search, my flappers projected on carved wooden perch
48A flower potI'm a holder of honey hued blossoms in bloom, an earth-toned clay crock bringing life to the room
49An etched baseballI'm a quickly pitched sphere at room's glimmering top, a bat's nemesis sold in a sporting goods shop
50A green eggI'm a third of a trio birthing creatures which soar, but the only in emeral with floral decor
51An artist's mannequinI'm posed as though I have a question to ask, a reference tool needed for a man-drawing task
52A yellow and a blue bottleWe're two neighbors among five of our kind; mix us and you get green gooey slime
53A wrenchI'll remove any bolt but for those of a storm; to keep me in box stored with hammer's the norm
54A paper FanI'm a cooling collection of radiating folds, a decorative winnower a warm lady holds
55A pineappleMy name is a strange one most all would agree, like a teacher's desk fruit from a holiday tree
56An etched of a rifleI've a shoulder's wood stock and two barrels in pair, a hunter's accomplice with bright yellow glare

No comments: