Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Hallway: Stage 4


Two Opposite Ends
hallwaystage4
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Hand No matter who's lost me, I'm sure to be missed, for it's tough to use an arm endig at the wrist
2 A Mob & Bucket When the floor has been polished to a shimmering sheen, we're the items most likely to have kept it clean
3 A Trio of Rabbits In the dangerous woods, we keep near one another; two lengthy-eared babies and protective mother
4 A Letter 'K' A Warrior's created when I'm added to 'night'; you'll find me just once in a 'keyring' or 'kite'
5 Francis The place where I sit is where I rightly belong, for I love nothing more than composing a song
6 A Apple on the floor Upon the room's floor is a strange place for me, since I seemingly came from the wall mural's tree
7 The Nuber '8' I'm a number three more than a foot's toes, inlaid in wood like two connceting O's
8 A Cat That I'm searching for rodents is quite a safe bet; I'm collared and clearly well cared for pet
9 A Serving Tray When pausing from pounding on keys white and blac, I'm where Francis can look for a refreshing snack
10 A Lightening Bolt The edge of a saw and I look much alike, But in a rain storm I'm the one who would strike
11 A Sun I fall in the evening and in morning I rise; if by day you look up, I'm the fire of the skies
12 A Chess Board You'll find me inlaid in a wood tile frame; the blakc and white board for a stragetic game
13 Maria At Francis' side, I'll listen a while; enjoying the melodies which make him smile
14 A Book marked with a tree I should be on the shelf with my literary kin, but Iay on the ground, my tree tales within
15 A Numeral 4 Made of a 'V' and a line perfectly straight, I amount to the value that is half of eight

No comments: