Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Library: Stage 5


The Defining Moment

library1stage5


library2stage5

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Book number 8I'm a tome with the sum of four twos on my spine; the volume to read before opening nine
2 A Bird shaped break in the windowI'd keep the interior safe from the weather, had I not cracked to look like a critter with feathers
3 A Rabbit shaped break in the windowAn anomalous form in what's broken and clear, I resemble a hopper with mighty long ears
4 A Book marked with 2 starsDressed up in shapes seen at night through the ages; I've a pair of twin twinklers on a cover of pages
5 An AxeI'm a tool which cuts through rings marking age; a sharp image found on what covers a page
6 A Question MarkAt the end of sentence I'm frequently found; a sign seeking answers upon pages bound
7 A CrownI'm often to be found on a royal man's head, but here I've a home amidst pages instead
8 A Carved letter 'R'A consonant start of red, royal and rain, I'm a glyph to be found deeply carved in wooden grain
9 A Tiny woman in a pink dressThough I'm beautifully dressed in an elegant gown, my twin sees me only whenever she looks down
10 A Book marked with a heartI'm a volume you'd likely select on first glance should you want ot read stories of love and romance
11A Frowning bustSitting here as decades unfold, my fowl mood resembles the weather below
12 A Red birdI'm a figure for which ornithologists search; the reddest of creatures you'll find on a perch
13 A Smiling bustI'm the happiest half of emotional twins; there's no scowl on my face, but a carved-in-stone grin
14 A Spider webI'm a place where the flies shall eternally sleep, to be quickly consumed by what on eight legs creeps
15 A Pot labled with IIII'm the numbered green home to a moveable tree; one found not in two or in four; but in three
16A Red book with black dotsI'm a gathering of words in a ladybug's shell; a small beetle's pattern o'er stories to tell
17 Volume 'R'For tales of rivers or rhinos or Rome, of the volumes collected, I'm the most likely home
18 A Butler with wine glassesI attend parties not to relax but to serve, bearing products of vineyards to lessen one's nerves
19 A Dolphin tileI swim in the floor below volumes in rows;a sea dwelling mammal with a bottle-like nose
20 An Inkwell and quillA half of our pair's from a bird dressed in white, dipped into black so an author may write

No comments: