Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Nursery: Stage 5


The Defining Moment
Nurseraystage5
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Rabbit doll Were I not full of cotton, down holes would I hop; a consumer of carrots with long ears tha flop
2 A Doll without a head Dressed in a gown of spots specked on red, I'm a ladybug like lady missing a head
3 A Witch doll My miniature cackle scares all in room; I'm the wickedest toy known for riding a broom
4 A Marionette I'm a quite mobile puppet who dances and sings controlled by the child who's pulling my string
5 A Bear in the crib Behind bars with a pillow I bask in the moon's light; the plush toy a child would hold in the night
6 A Rag doll with X eyes My most notable feature is where you'd find specs, for my eyes are not buttons, but rather X's
7 A Dog doll I'm a likeness of pets you might walk through the park; a miniscule mutt most well know for my bark
8 A Doll in a golden dress Set next to sailor, I lie on my right; my silken dress shaded like sun's golden light
9 A Set of letter blocks We're a set of three cubes and a gap on the shelf; a toy for a child to learn spelling himself
10 A Cub of paint brushes Into spectrums of colorful pigment we're dipped; three primary sticks which are each bristle tipped
11 A Crown Sharing space with geisha and six to be read, I'm the glistening top of a royal man's head
12 A Gap in the bars Where once there were nine, there are now only eight; I'm the empty space missing its vertical mate
13 A Dragon doll You'd feel the heat when I'm huffing and puffing, yet I'd likely not breath fire but stuffing
14 An Angle playing harp I'm a strumming figure who's opposite the floor; a musician with wings playing where birds soar
15 A Rapunazl doll I'd be rescued by a prince should he reach me in time; upon reaching my tower, I've hair he could climb
16 A Rabbit lamp I've a critter with buck teeth that nibble and bite; a hare upon glass that from within shines bright
17 A Knight on horseback When I'm armored and saddled, my foe has no chance; galloping forward I steady my lance
18 A Princess riding swan We're princess and pal with a long slender neck; a girl upon fowl for a cross-water trek
19 A Numbered IV pink book In a set of bound volumes, I'm the one numbered four; my cover of whitened red sheltering lore
20 A Bear with a bow tie I'm an oft cuddled grizzly impeccably dressed, for my neckwear's well paired with suit or a vest

No comments: