Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Patio: Stage 6


Childhood Silenced
patiostage6
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A pot with a fire design It's best that what's painted upon me is fake; the heat would cause what's planted in me to bake
2 A slashed helmet To hide within me was a knight's best decision; without my defense he'd have lost half his vision
3 A treasure chest I'm most aptly dressed up in silver and gold; the very same contents I'm likely to hold
4 A hot air balloon When a fire is burning,the sky and I meet; I quickly ascend when I harness its heat
5 A clock tower I chime in the town every hour of the day; the face at my top keeps the time on display
6 A snail Wherever I travel, my home too shall go, though the pace of our journey will be rather slow
7 A bottle of poison You'd be quite unable to consume me often; upon the first drink, you'd end up in a coffin
8 A saw mill As the river runs past, I've a wheel that turns, all while a fire inside of me burns
9 A cracked pot What's growing within me is likely to die; I leak when it's watered and leave its roots dry
10 A dragon Flying, igniting, and covere in scales, I'm a knight-scorching monster of medieval tales
11 A sword I'm on the offense, swinging not a knight; it appears it's a plant my blade's pierced in this fight
12 A map While exploring, it's crucial I'm kept at all cost; without me to quide you, you'll find yourself lost
13 A piggy bank I keep all the coinage which no one will steal; should anyone try, I will most surely squeal
14 An eyeless Owl statue In the darkness of night I'm a feathery find; though my twin may see me, I am seemingly blind
15 A Plant marked with a $ sign To grow me in bulk may be excellent advice; my sign would imply that I'd fetch a high price
16 A camp site We're portable house, all gathered in group; surrounding a fire, we hold sleeping troops
17 A nest holding 2 eggs I'm where sparrows may weather the rain and the winds; a woven twig home to a bird bearing twins
18 A hand-like branch Missing my leaves, I'm a most bizarre growtih; a bark covered limb and a grasping hand both
19 A key When I'm held in your hand and given a turn, what lies beyond once-sealed doors you shall learn
20 A pair of binoculars when I'm before eyes, there will be quite a change; they'll see tiny items at much longer range

No comments: