Game list-Jump menu

18 Oct 2008

Library: Stage 9


All is Lost

library1stage9


Photobucket

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Copper box carved with a pigI'm a carrying case with a new penny's shine, uniquely marked with a pen dwelling swine
2 A Heart in the VinesToward the ceiling I've grown from the mud, a tangle of green in a shape that pumps blood
3 A Locked music bookTo reveal my content, it's a key you'll require, but the keys on my cover aren't what you desire
4 A Lady with a parasolMingling about in a masquerade ball, I'm the most well prepared if a raindrop should fall
5 A Lady in a Green dressIn an emeral gown am I beautifully dressed, while I daintily curtsy to a nearby masked guest
6 A set of CandleSticksWe're a pair seen flickering in the window by night, shrinking each hour, for we melt when alight
7 A Lady with a fanI'm an elegant lady who'll not overheat, for I cool my face while I mingle and greet
8 A Book marked with a Golden XUnlike other books you might read at your leisure, I bear a golden mark like what marks a map's treasure
9 A Chest of MoneyWith buckles in pair, I'm a well secured stash; for it's clear that I keep someone's copious cash
10 A Golden BeehiveI'm a honeybee's home hanging high above ground; a detail where candles and crytals are found
11A Heart shaped break in the windowTo the floor my interior piece have scattered, leaving a sharp hold and sign of love shattered
12 A Music boxWhen I'm opened you'll find I play tunes from within, while my pink lady gracefully twirls and spins
13 A Book marked with a lighting BoltYou'll find on my binding a most striking form, suggesting that I hold a tale of storms
14 DeathI'm a figure whom all hope will not soon arrive, for my presence may mark their last moment alive
15 A Man with a walking stickI'm an old gent who walks more slowly than quick, for with each step I balance my weight on a stick
16A Book marked with 3 starsI've triplicate twinklers, who in the night shine, decorating my leather-bound, water-hued spine
17 Bottle with Unknown LiquidTo test the exotic you'll need me, as I provide refreshment for the company of three
18 A Book of AnimalsOf aardvarks and zebras, tigers and snails, I've gathered within me their many details
19 A Book marked with a snakeDrawn on my leather's a shedder of skin, conveying there's serpentine topics within
20 A Snake in the treeWith teeth sharp as daggers and eyes black as coal, I'll soon catch a cardinal and swallow him whole

No comments: