Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Dinning Hall: Stage 5


The Defining Moment
dinninghallstage5
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Fox In fables I'm known to be sly and cunning, but at the sight of dogs I'm hiding or running
2 A Girl on a Swing My swaying seat's fixed to a limb by a rope; that I'll not fall off backwards is my greatest hope
3 3 Birds We're a trio who travel wherever we please; our flappers unfolded, we soar above trees
4 A Dragonfly Though suited for flying, I've no breath of flame; I'm really quite harmless, in spite of my name
5 A Dirty plate I'm a dish at the fore of past choice of seting; a clue saying someone's been previously eating
6 A Lady bug If I'm truly a lady, It's too hard to tell, for I'm terribly tiny and under a shell
7 A Stone owl In the wild, I'f swoop upon prey in the night, but my feathers are sculpted, too heavy for flight
8 An Angle candlelholder I'm the heavenly lifter of two burining towers, of greates assistance in the darkest of hours
9 A Toad candel holder A wart or a drip are my back's every bump; I may splatter wax should I soon choose to jump
10 A Bloody knife If what's at my tip isn't jelly or jam, it could be that a killer is now on the lam
11 A Star Seen by the billions, but not during days; I'm an oft shooting shape, pointing five different ways
12 An Apple and club You'd get a surprise if you planted my seeds; the resulting growth might meet your card gaming needs
13 The King's sword I'm a slasher in stone, that will always point down; affixed to two hands, I'm below a carved crown
14 Wild mushrooms We're spoting red caps, but we have not a head; to eat us may sate you, or kill you instead
15 A Heart topped scepter When in need of a blood-pumping shape on a stick, I'm the angle's possession you'd obviously pick
16 A Woman in a horse-drawn carriage I relax above wheels as a stallion leads; my trip takes no effort when powered by steeds
17 A Glass of Wine I'm the reason a bottle now carries less weight; a pour into me was ifs contents' sure fate
18 A Stack of Napkins Notably marked with a border of art, we wipe food from face after each meal's start
19 A Pig I'm a clean animal. warm in blood, on clear sunny day I'll be rolling in mud
20 A Swan shaped candleholder When seraching for fish, if I land in a lake, the splash may extinguish my back by mistake

No comments: