Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

High Courtyard: stage 4


High Courtyard: Stage 4 only
highcourtyard4only

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Swan PlateFrom the day I was born protection is my sole duty, unlike others I'm engraved with a feathered beauty
2 Fabled MapI'm parchment which outlines the temple's portal, believed to bring those closer to the Amulet of Immortals
3 The LogicainI'm no battle solider shown from my unkempt characteristics, but I readily make that up with my excellent logistics
4 A Mayan TempleIn this sacred ground I'm home to the royal deceased, attended only by the noble and the devoted priests
5 Vasco's Silver SwordCovered in sheath and by my master's side, I'm quick to clear wooded path or sway subordinates to abide
6 A ShovelMade with the singular purpose of uncovering spoils, I'm not much use since no valuables are hidden within these soil
7 Diego CastanosI enlisted in this perilous journey not in search for gold, but rather to explore and, like an adventure story, watch my life unfold
8 Feathered HelmPlucked from the largest crimson Aves, I'm attached onto helms and worn by the brave
9 Vasco PizarroI am the captain, know for my great leadership skill; my men call me ' The Spaniard Lion' for my ruthless and unrelenting will
10 15th century HarquebusI take many men six feet under, last thing they heard was my sound of thunder

No comments: