Game list-Jump menu

13 Oct 2008

Servant: Stage 2


Child Progidy
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Shovel I'm the likely creator of soil in a mound, if it's sitting beside a deep pit in the ground
2 A Broken Mirror I'm a surface most shiny, but not quite intact; when they look into me, every face appears cracked
3 A lit candle What I'm made of is found in a hive or an ear; if no one snuffs me soon, I may well disappear
4 A Lightening bolt I'm a brightening spark which oft travels with rains, most likely to strike you upon open plains
5 A Clock The tracking of minute is my only chore; it's time that I chime since the hour is four
6 A mouse with a peanut The item I carry goes well upon bread, if first it is ground to a buttery spread
7 A Telephone For conversing with friends who are miles away, simply speak into me when you've something to say
8 A Bone I'm a portion of every man's arm or leg; a treat to gnaw on, for which dogs often beg
9 A Rose pillow I'm missing my thorns. so I'll cause not a cream; I'm a perfectly safe place for all heads to dream
10 A handkerchief When an ailing snout needs to be cleared by a blow, I'am the ideal place for the mucous to go
11 A blue wine bottle I'm a portion of port from a vineyard's supply, the one who has been kept in the clearest day's sky
12 A Dog bowl I'm a boned concave keeper of kibble or meat; when empty I'm filled up so Rover may eat
13 A cane When I'm held in the hand of a fellow well aged, he may find that his trouble with walking's assuaged
14 A balding man When I grow old, I've no fear I'll be gray, for I'll be freee to choose any color toupee
15 A Rifle When one's goal is felling a bear of a buck, the hunter who uses me will have the best luck
16 A man on horseback I'm traveling at speed though I rest in my seat; the work is all done by four iron-shoed feet
17 A mounted fish I'm the trophy for which every angler's fought; affixed to a plaque to show all what he's caught
18 A key ring When a room is secured and must be accessed, granting you passage is what we do best
19 A sock I'm a cushion for heels and a pair incomplete; most often I dwell betwixt boots and your feet
20 A drawer with a missing handle Among keepers of clothing, there is little doubt, I'm the most difficult of the four to pull out

No comments: