Game list-Jump menu

14 Oct 2008

Fireplace: Stage 3


An Arranged Matrimony

fireplace1stage3

fireplace2stage3

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Bride and GroomIf we've not said our vows, it appears we will soon; we're two tying the knot under light of the moon
2 A glowing SnailI carry my home as I leave a slime trail; though slow, I can light my own way without fail
3 A GloveFashioned of hide, I keep digits warn; not numerical type, but a human hand's form
4 Unlit logsI could be set ablaze by the flick of a match, and the smoke would escape though an overhead hatch
5 A broken BottleI'm dangerous now that I'm broken and battered; only fools would pour from a vessel that's shattered
6 A painting of an Archer Were a bow in my hand, I'd be set to attack; I've already 3 arrows in wait at my back
7 A PineappleBy combining a red fruit and needled tree's name, you'll arrive at my title of tropical fame
8 A Pair of glassesWhen dark, I block sun, or act as a disguise; when clear, I'm intended to fix weakend eyes
9 Etched rain dropsCasting no light and numbering 7, we're small bits of water falling from the heavens
10 A glowing CrabAlthough not a nose, I'm between eye and mouth; my pinchers shine bright with a sword to my south
11A Spoon on a floorBefore using me, when you've cereal to eat, I'd best be washed clean of the dirt tracked by feet
12 A Green bottleI could still hold a cork or an excellent wine; unlike my broken twin, my condition's just fine
13A Rabbit on the fireplaceA long-ear who jumps like a jack-in-the-box, I keep myself warn as I stare down the fox
14 A Hand printI'm a print of what's needed to punch or to steer; an oft waving palm carved deep on a roating gear
15 A glowing EnvelopI'll travel quite far with the proper post mark, bearing letters or bills as I glow in the dark
16 A Human brainInside a man's head, I'm what's needed to think; storing memories just behind seers which blink
17A glowing EyesI watch above sword and I'm to the crab's right; a man's seeing ocular orb, casting light
18A Divided squareI'm comprised of 4 sides which are even and straight, but crossed by two X's, thus cut into eight
19A Fish under waterBreathing through gills and casting a glow, I make my wet way through a bright waving flow
29A Glowing BatShining like starlight. I swoop upon fungus; a blood sucking, nocturnal critter among us

No comments: