Game list-Jump menu

13 Oct 2008

Nursery: Stage 1


There is mini game to find a key to get into dollhouse. You must construct the statue to get a key to enter a nursery (dollhouse). Each statue piece can be found behind the four walls of Spring, summer, fall and winter

1.) Open spring door: click on hand print in the middle
2.) Open Summer door: drag 4 stones from location(2) to fill in location (2.1), no specific location to each stones
3.) Open Fall door : click on the peel off rug (3) to reveal the name and take only the initial of F-V-A then click on the mable leaf till you get the letter you need F-V-A
4.) Open Winter door: match music instrument according to What the angle plays (4.1 = blow, 4.2 = pluck). Just click 2 instruments to swap its location between 2 poles

Composer's Prologue
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Pirate DollWith bones on my hat and a hook on my hand, I'am a swashbuckling doll who'd bury treasure on land
2 A unicornI'm a mythical creature from stories you've read; a galloper born with a horn on its head
3 A doll bedIt's the bodies of porcelain dreamers I keep; a comfortable space for a toy doll to sleep
4 A stripped ElephantAmong creature in Zoo I'm a tusked and trunked type, but found amidst dolls I've jungle cat's stripes
5 A pair of glowing eyesInside a small model of rooms and of halls, I'am a mysterious critter who peers through the walls
6 A bouquetWe're a fragrant collection grown outside, picked to be tossed over the shoulders of brides
7 A Green book with a red bookmarkWith on passage marked for review on a new day, I've a grassy-hue binding over words to convey
8 A Toy PianoI Sound notes when upon my keys wee fingers fall. those of miniature Mozarts or Beethovens small
9 A Bald DollI sit near a cover the shade of a blush, a porcelain girl who'll not need a hair brush
10 A Green book with an arrow designWithin me are stories and most ancient lore; my spine has a pointer that aims at the floor
11A trunkI've buckles that bind leather straps on my side, keeping safe all the treasures I've hidden inside
12 A RatI'm a pestilent bearer of ancient disease; while I'd give you the plague, I hope you'd give me cheese
13 A Golden AppleIn a fruit or tree you might find my red kin, but I'm a bit different, for I've golden skin
14 A PigI 'm a squealing figure with pink rustic charm; I'd be found in a pen in a country side farm
15 An Angle laying on its sideI sit with my sisters, one of five; I seem fallen on to my side
16A Red book with a heart designWhen a story's desired I'm a lovely selection; a crimson tome marked with a sign of affection
17 A JesterWearing jingling hats I do juggel for sport; I entertain kings as I joke in their courts
18 An OwlI'm the wisest of creatures when perched or in flight; a nocturnal bird asking "who" in the night
19 A ballerinaOn stage with a nutcracker I'd be at home; here I'm miniaturized in a breakable home
20 A doll house on a shelfAbove the shelves where dolls and toys roam, I'm a miniature model of a much larger home

No comments: