Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Composer Closet: Stage 4


Two Opposite Ends
composerclosetstage4
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Gift with a bow Wrapped in striped paper with golden bow tied, I hold a tiny mysterious object inside
2 A Letter I'm an earlier form of an email or fax; words written and folded, then sealed with wax
3 A Microscope Despite your weak eyes,just look into me, and even the smallest of cells shall you see
4 A half of an Apple An etched, wooden half of an orchard's red yield, my once hidden trio of seeds are revealed
5 A Bell I ought be installed in a tiny church tower; I'm a miniature clone of what should sound each hour
6 A Small top hat When magicians need props, I may heed the call, assuming the rabbit pulled from me is small
7 A Scroll with a blue ribbin I'm a decree or note, not folded, but rolled, and tied with a color symbolic of water or cold
8 A Saddle shoe An ivory and brown stylish cover for feel. I'm a leather good named for a horse rider's seat
9 A Dragon With fire in my belly, I'm painted in red; a serpent that fills all brave warriors with dread
10 An Empty Hanger Though I'm meant to keep clothes free of wrinkles and dirt, I've yet to be dressed with a coat or a shirt
11 A Dog and Moon We're the night's crooked smile and a lovable face; a chaser of cats and an object from space
12 A Ceramic cat A reason your clothes may be covered in hair; I watch from above with my golden eyed stare
13 A Phonograph With my needle on wax, I will begin to play, singing out songs recorded on an earlier day
14 A Baby Bottle When mom's not around, it must be agreed, I'm the second best choice when there's babies to feed
15 A Box of coins The value of my contents have quite a range; they vary from one to fifty cent change
16 A Skull In the place where I once had a torso and feet, there now stands an object for keeping a beat
17 A Hanger with a fish design I'm stuck to hook, but this time I'm not caught; I'm a fixture on that which holds clothing you've bought
18 A Fur coat I'm made from a fox, a beaver or hare, to keep ladies warm in the cold winter air
19 A Stack of 4 books Vertically stacked, we make two sets of twins; a group in which stories both end and begin
20 A Man holding a globe An island, Ocean and continent holder, I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders

No comments: