Game list-Jump menu

18 Oct 2008

Study Room: Stage 9


All is Lost
studyroomstage9
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Quill Whenever you need to record an idea or feat, I'll be of great assistance by turing your thoughts concrete
2 The Number '23' Printed under musical score, we're a consecutive pair between one and four
3 A Dead tree drawing It is easily seen I haven't been taken with care, for my leave are gone and my roots are bare
4 A Glass of wine Unually accompanied by cheese in a social activity, I'm here instead to enhance the composer's creativity
5 A Lady with parasol drawing I carry an object not used when clouds are gray, for what I protect from best are incoming rays
6 Drawing of Dargon Created on what I can easily burn, I'm a mythical creature many knights would concern
7 A Spider After fully feasting on the buzzing kind, I wander aimlessly to whatever I can find
8 Etched Half Moon When the sun drops down and the sky goes dark, I'm an object that rises up with a smiling arc
9 Draf music sheet To compose me requires musical craft, but as you can see I'm still a draft
10 A Spider If a miniature piano is made with fitting keys, I can play eight simultaneous notes with relative ease
11 Etched Fish I resemble what's found under the sea, once eaten you'll get plenty of vitamin D
12 Journal with Owl image I fit in a pocket and important details I tout, but based on my cover, I'd say you don't give a hoot about
13 Etched Eye I can't blink but yet I stare, I was create by an artist with great care
14 The Composer's ear A sense that brings music to the mind, with me the beautiflu melodies will help you unwind
15 Etched Musical Note Upon seeing me you won't know which key to fetch, for I'm not printed on paper but rather etched

No comments: