Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Theater: Stage 4


Two Opposite Ends
theater1stage4 theater2stage4
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 An AppleI'm sailing seas but grown on shore, a juicy snack with seeds at the core
2 A Box of wigsDisguising your locks is our greates strength, covering with new color, style and length
3 A Peace signTo war, I'm pacifist's retort; a protest sign on dock support
4 A BoomerangeCarved from wood, down-under grown, I shall return when ably thrown
5 A Gray CatOn dwelling's pitch I've taken a seat, and pused to clean my ashen feet
6 A Baseball batAmidst the planks of seaside walls, I'm a spotsman's stick for striking balls
7 A BoneThe core of limb on what has a mast. I'm what when broken, needs a cast
8 A Cherub with missing wingsA childlike figure at tragedy's height, unlike my mirrored twin I'm not ready for flight
9 A Paint bushCoated in Pink, I'm what's used if you plan to transfer a color to walls from a can
10 A Doll in a dressI'm the prettiest pal a young girl may possess, with my porcelain face and my ruffling dress
11A StockingIn pair I might be worn on feet; at christmas hung and filled with treats
12 A Black catAbove the orange and below the gray, I'm the darkest and least lucky stray
13 A SailboatThough built to float, It seems I sink; may sails seen here within what animals drink
14 A Fox shieldAbove the chest and below the bow, my grassy face stops swordsmen's blows
15 A Devil dollA monster from climates much hotter than mild, I'm a stuffed and most sinister toy for a child
16A Crate of customesLabeled without , my contents won't surprise, for it's clear that I keep a full body disguise
17 A ChimneyOn homes I'm an essential piece; an indoor fire's smoke release
18 A Boarded windowI'm a cut-out hole you can't see through, for I've boards obstructing the outside view
19 A Crate of Make upWorn often by ladies for nights on the town, we're the colorful spread on the mug of a clown
20 A Gold NecklaceBetween two perches for pirates' parrots, I'm a glistening treasure of many karats

No comments: