Game list-Jump menu

25 Oct 2008

Clock Tower: stage 12-16


Clock Tower: Stage 12, 16
clocktower12+16
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1A MushroomI've a stem and a cap which are by cartons sold, a seat for a toad and a cousin to mold
2

A letter 'P'

I'm the leader of 'parades' and a duo in 'apples', an alphabet's sixteenth paired up in 'grapples'
3A WrenchFor assembly of parts I'm a tool of use, a handle with grippers to twist a bolt loose
4A SpiderI'm a bug itsy bitsy who crawls up a spout; among creatures with legs I've the greatest of clout
5A WarthogI'm a porker with long teeth I use not for biting, but for gouging opponent whenever I'm fighting
6A SafeI've sealed inside me a valuable load; it may not be retrieved without knowing the code
7A CricketWith my powerful legs I bounce through the blades, singing songs through the night until summertime fades
8A playing cardWhen taking your turn I'm an item you'd draw, a part of a suit in a gambler's paw
9A LizardI'm a dino's descendant of diminished height, a dweller of lounges late into the night
10A number '5'I'm the number of sense and pentagon's sides; on the clock I'm a V, upon stone do I hide
11A CrownNamed like tooth's top bu pertaining to head, I'm not a king's hair but its cover instead
12A pile of Coins1). We're like bills but we're heavier and rounded instead; to make choices we're flipped for a tail or head
2). We're spendable bits not upon paper printed, a durable dough, for in alloys we're minted
13A Walking StickI'm an animal kin to a mantis or flea, a pedestrain bug like a twig from a tree
14A PearI'm like misshappen apples of yellows hues, my name like a matching set grouped into twos
15A FrogI'm a fly eater floating on pads in a moat; among any who're hoarse I'm what sounds from their throat
16A CrabI'm a hermit or horseshoe who's cooke at high heat, boiled in a pot for my legs' tasty meat
17A sp... of BerriesPlucked from a bush I'm a serving minute; leaves fixed to a pile of tiny red fruit
18A Broom and Dust panWe're critical piece of a tidying routine, a sweeper and catcher who keep the floor clean
19A Screwdriver I'm a handyman's tool with a crossed or flat blade; the tightening of parts is for what I am made
20A BirdThrough the bluest of skies on my wings do I glide, now I perch on the sill while I see what's outside
21A KeyFor unsealing doors I'm the tool who'll assist, a blade to turn cyliner when given a twist
22A playing cardI'm an integral part of a magical trick, from out of a pack I'm the one you might pick
23The date '1970'I'm a string indicating new decade's begun, a number post month and day starting with one
24etched 'X' & 'O'We're an ordering of letters and 2 parts of foxes, signs of kisses and hugs you would find inside boxes
25A hanging BatI'm a cave dwelling creature inverted while napping, awakening at night for my hunting and flapping
26A red DiamondI'm a symbol with numbers in game player's hand, brightly sparking set into engagement bands
27A hammerIt's down upon heads that I'm swung through the air, a smasher of thumbs when not wielded with care
28Etched of a set of hieroglyphicwithin burial chambers we're pictorial things, telling stories of wars and of great desert kings
29A snakeI'm a rope-like green creature who lives in hold, not strangling prey but constricting a pole
30An 'H' BlockI've a fire hued letter of lines numbering three, a teaching toy carved from the trunk of a tree
31A TurtleI'm a candy of chocolate, caramel and nuts, of reptilian families who carry their huts
32IIII ( four I)Where you should find IV I'm a set of two twos, by hands reached or passed as the hour accrues
33A webIn a browser's address bar I'm post world wide, a sticky silk weave where the 8 legged hide
34An AppleMy slices are used in pies in fritters, If I've not been invaded by green wormy critters
35A lone letter 'X'Upon metal etched I'm a crossing of lines, a lone letter outside of the clock dial's confines
36A FishI'm the catch of the anglers, unloaded at dock, instead of in water I swim in a rock
37A heart & ArrowI'm a romantic shape known for making blood flow, pierced by projectile released from a bow
38A catApproached by a hound I'd make hasty retreat; I'm a pet who's known always to land on its feet
39A StarI'm a spangler of banners and heavens above; I mean not a play but lead actors thereof
40A FeatherA replacement for hair on all creatures who peck, I'm a filling for pillows and boas 'round neck
41A mouseI'm seen dodging traps on cheese gathering sprees; it's said one who's silent is quiet as me
42A snailI've a curling domicile strapped to my back; you may see where I've been by my long slimy track
43A horseI'm a creature with iron shoes fastened by nails, topped by jockey in race or by cowboy no trails

No comments: