Game list-Jump menu

16 Oct 2008

Nursery: Stage 7


Glimpse of Greatness
nurserystage7

no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1 A Book marked with a heart When the girl picks me from the shelf high above, she'll read from my pages sweet stories of love
2 A Rabbit lamp Casting a glow, between bottom and top,my middle's depicting an animal's hop
3 Francis's Daughter I'm a youngster living in a toy-filled den, while listening intently to two grown men
4 A Ballerina To find me easily is of no debate, for I'm the only object that animates
5 A Doll in a white dress Touting a white and fluffy dress, I'm a huggable toy the daughter can caress
6 A Jousting knight Once I steady my lance and get up to speed, I'll knock oncoming foes from the back of their steed
7 A Dolpin drawing I'm a mammal who inhabits underwater, but drawn on an attire for a special young daughter
8 A Row of symbols I'm a row of many stitched signs, among them are a pi and a nine
9 A Teddy bear on Francis's arm Held gently by the composer's arm, I'm a fluffy toy that brings much charm
10 A Golden Apple I'm food and a valuable metl to boot; both twenty carats and delicios fruit
11 A Teddy bear in a Crib Through Windows I see the twinkling stars, I'm forever stuck here behind wooden bars
12 A Unicorn I trot through the lands with my maned head held high; wherever I go, my horn points to the sky
13 A Gold hair band A gilded cylinder of mininal weight, I'm here to keep gray hair straight
14 The Daughter Pink dress I'm an outfit filled with lots of art, you'll see a clover, a butterfly and a heart
15 A Jester Within royal rooms of medieval town, I'd serve as the kingdom's entertaining clown

No comments: