Game list-Jump menu

30 Oct 2008

Mayan Garden: stage 1-7-15


Mayan Garden: Stage 1, 7, 15
MayanGarden1,7,15
no.

Solve

Word Riddles

1A Pair of BinocularsSo, you'd like to see just a bit further, you say? My lenses boost vision of site far way
2A Hairy SpiderWith eight creeping legs and eight watching eyes, I crawl and I weave an I feast on the flies
3A RaccoonDressed like a bandit I creep through the night, and forage for food with my nocturnal sight
4A bright Red ParrotOn the shoulders of pirate, with wings and a beak, I'm found squawking loudly, unless trained to speak
5A Submerged SwordResting for year in the place you'd now wade, I'm a mighty but waterlogged shimmering blade
6A basket of potatoesRemoved from the soil, in a basket I'm stashed, then on to the kitchen where I'm sure to be mashed
7A bueatifuly ButterflyI wraped myself in cocoon for a bout, and found I had wings when I finally came out
8An Antique CelloI'm smaller than brass, but larger than fiddle, with four steel strings running straight down my middle
9A Dollar BillPrecisely one hundred cents I equate, the very same value without all the weight
10A RavenOn Wings black as night, through the sky shall I soar, but for now I am perched as I speak 'nevermore'
11A BouquetWe grew from the ground, blossomed with grace, and then we were picked and arranged in this vase
12A dusty old typewriterFeed in the paper and tap my keys; I'll transfer your words to the pages with ease
13A rusty bicyclePaddle me quickly, or peddle me slow; My wheels will take you where e'er you must go
14A silver TrophyYou'd likely be given this type of award, in honor of all of the points you have scored
15A directional CompassWhen e'er you need help finding cardinal direction, my needle will guide you with matchless perfection
16A flintlock's PistolWhen filled up with powder and triggered to light, I'll launch a lead pellet you've aimed by your sight
17A PumpkinIf picked and then carved, I'd greet ghosts with a grin, backlit by a candle where seeds had once been
18A pair of SkullThough separate from body and bleached in the sun, we still say that two heads are better than one
19An old LanternI'm useless by day, but most handy at night, for dispelling darkness with powerful light
20An Alligator's SkullDespite all these teeth I can no longer bite; only bones still remain, no reptilian might
21An artist's painted palletYou'll find on my surface a great many hues; I'm home to a spectrum of reds, greens and blues
22A ToadYou'll find warts on my back, both slimy and green, as I drift on a pad in this watery scene
23An antique FlutePlay a beautiful song to be heard all around; a breath through my chamber creates such a sound
24An OwlFor a wise bird of prey, I'm the greatest they knew, but they never quite grasped why I always asked 'who'
25A pair of BootsI'm better than sneakers in every way, if you're planning to do any hiking today
26A giant TurtleI can't escape danger at my usual stride, but thanks to shell on my back, I can hide
27A pair of DicePlace all your bets and give us a toss; Luck will determine your win or your loss
28A toy SailboatOn a seafaring voyage, I'll need ot a crew; a soft breeze alone could carry me through
29A hungry AlligatorI feel at home in the hot, humid swamp, where I often will leap from the water to chomp
30An hourglassYou'll find I mark time with no tick and no tock; It's with sand that I mimic a modern day clock
31Ears of CornOut of the fields on tall stalks I am raised, for my yellowish grain, sure to leave you amaized
32Rusty Wagon wheelsWe once rolled on roads while supporting a cart, but we've roatated not since its's fallen apart
33A wooden BucketI built in a round out of planks from the trees, and handled on top to fetch water with ease
34A poisonous RattlesnakeI'll quickly sound rattles when given a fright; You'd be wise to flee. Afterall, I do bite
35An Alarm clockAs the sun rises, you'll stir from your slumber; I'll surely sound bells when we reach the right number
36A Spider's webI'm woven of threads which are silky and fine; Upon insects I capture, arachnids shall dine
37A Stack of BooksBiographies, history, fiction and poems, compiled and bound in this small stack of tomes
38A watering CanIf you fill me with water an then pour it out, I'll irrigate plants through my sprinkling spout
39A hunting SpearI'm a long slender pole with a razor sharp front, to be launched at great beasts when the warriors hunt
402 young RabbitsWe nibble on carrots and travel by hop, distinguished by buck teeth and long ears that flop
41A Pith HelmetOn a jungle safari, when trekking for days, I'll shield your noggin from harsh solar rays
42A ChamelonWith skin color shifted, I hide like a thief, 'midst the brown of the dirt and the green of the leaf
43A Treasure chestThe pirates were quick to hid riches I've carried, and yeat I remain above ground, quite unburied
44CarrotsI'm a favorite vegetable, grown as a crop, with a fiery orange root and a leafy green top
45A screeching bat

I travel by night through the sky, not on ground, quickly flapping my wings, navigating by sound.

46A Crytal wine glassWith a stem and a foot, I'm a curious sort, but I've obvious use when my bowl's filled with port
47A CameraTo document landscapes, I might do the trick; I'll preserve them on film with a flash and a click
48A Fresh PineappleBeneth my tough skin, the sweet fruit you should take, and bake it all, sliced, in an upside-down cake
49A green tree FrogAway from the water where his cousins would be, this tiny green fellow may live in a tree
50A Snare DrumPick up my sticks and tap out a beat; keep time for the band as we march down the street

No comments: